Please Delete this

Old forum post. No longer relevant

1 Like

We are actively recruiting for all 3 raid teams going into Ny’alotha.

Pushin it to the top

bumpity bump

moving on up

I heard this guild was rocking. Totes should trial with them. Run some keys, knock out a heroic AoTc run, kill some alliance scum, post some Baby Yoda memes in discord just a every day thing here with HBM. I mean you do love Baby Yoda don’t you?

badam :slight_smile:

Did you guys hear about this awesome guild called Haunted by Murlocs, you should check it out. I hear they have 3 mythic teams all 5/8M and run tons of keys, pvp sundays and even have time for a random AoTc H ep to help gear up alts and new people. It sounds like a great guild, I bet you would fit right in. Should come trial with us today!

Lets be the best!

We are actively recruiting for all 3 of our raid teams. Add sherlock#12552 on btag or sherlock#6035 on discord for more details.

bumpity bump :slight_smile:

Looking for a fun, helpful guild to hang with? Want to raid, pvp, keys? We do it all and then some. Come trial with us, what do you have to loose but finding your home in wow! :nerd_face:

Don’t be scared, swipe right on us and trial today. Come find your Wow home.

I heard this guild was awesome. Totes should trial with them. I mean what do you got to loose? Get some bosses down, get some fly gear, and run some keys, knock out a heroic AoTc run, kill some alliance scum.

:nerd_face:

We are actively recruiting for all 3 of our raid teams. Add sherlock#12552 on btag or sherlock#6035 on discord for more details.

Looking for more people to be haunted by murlocs! Come trial today!

Another day, another bump to the best guild.

Pumping it up Bois and Girls

let’s go baby