Plz Delete the post

HbM is recruiting actively for our 3 raid teams. Please find our raid times and updated recruitment needs below.

raid with the best!

sure would be a cool thing if you’d come raid with HbM :smiley:

HbM is recruiting actively for our 3 raid teams. Please find our raid times and updated recruitment needs below.

bumpity bada bump

<3 to all my HBM people!!!

Come join in on the shenanigans

5/8M woot woot… HbM is recruiting actively for our 3 raid teams. Please find our raid times and updated recruitment needs below.

Great raid teams, mythic keys, a little sprinkle of pvp and friendly teammates. What more are you looking for?:sunglasses::nerd_face:

Bumpity bump

Hey, you over there looking for a guild thats fun, exciting, always has people on to run something with? Hmmm you should give us a try! We are all that and that bag of chips! Come see what all the fuss is about!

Come raiding with us! :slight_smile:

#nomorehunters

#morningraiding!

Exceptional guild, well run, non-toxic, successful. 2 of my best in game buds run with the AM team. If only my schedule permitted I’d be right there with them filling the druid dps/resto spot!