Plz Delete the post

HbM is recruiting actively for our 3 raid teams. Please find our raid times and updated recruitment needs below.

We got 3 different raid teams, run tons of keys, and some pvp. We have great perks for raiders, and super friendly people. Trust me, trial us and see what all the fuss is about. :gift_heart:

HbM is recruiting actively for our 3 raid teams. Please find our raid times and updated recruitment needs below.

Come trial with us! Always looking for more! We have 3 raid groups in Mythic, still run heroic so easy to help gear you up, great perks for raiders, and super fun friends! :gift_heart:

So yeah i just want to say heyo my peeps. Lets raid yall!!! Post is too similar so here is this!!!

raid with the best!

sure would be a cool thing if you’d come raid with HbM :smiley:

bumpity bada bump

<3 to all my HBM people!!!

Come join in on the shenanigans

5/8M woot woot… HbM is recruiting actively for our 3 raid teams. Please find our raid times and updated recruitment needs below.

Great raid teams, mythic keys, a little sprinkle of pvp and friendly teammates. What more are you looking for?:sunglasses::nerd_face:

Bumpity bump

Hey, you over there looking for a guild thats fun, exciting, always has people on to run something with? Hmmm you should give us a try! We are all that and that bag of chips! Come see what all the fuss is about!