[H] <HardcoreCasuals>-Shandris 9/9H Amir 8-11PM EST Tues/Wed LFM!

Hello!

HardcoreCasuals is an AoTC-focused guild and looking to add more to our team! We play at a 2.5 – 3.0K .io level, and raid heroic, and are transitioning into casual Mythic. We maintain a high level of play while honoring our real-life commitments. M+ and raids are our focus, but if you are interested in simply being a part of an active, fun, chill community, hit us up!

RAID SCHEDULE

We raid Tuesday/Wednesday at 8:00-11:00 PM EST.

Our recruitment needs are below. Please note we offer server transfers for the right candidates!

TANKS: Closed

HEALERS: Closed

MELEE DPS: Monk

RANGED DPS: OPEN
ANY are welcome to apply!

WHO ARE WE?

• We have fun! We like to joke around and poke fun at one another, but when it comes down to it, it’s crunch time.
  • We help out! We offer in-depth analysis of parses to improve your game. We assist with consumables, enchants, walkthroughs.
  • We Raid! Our aim is to establish a team to achieve AoTC. Feasts and phials will be provided by the guild.
  • We key! Whether you’re someone with 2.5k+ .io or someone with little experience when it comes to keys, we’re always looking for people keen to run keys and hit KSM with.

WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR

• People who want to be part of a community that knows how to joke around but take the boss pulls seriously.
  • Raid and M+ interest.
  • Be part of a team and improve on their performance.

If you are interested, hit us up here, in game, or Discord (preferred):

Bnet: Arthedain#1846, Discord: Arth#0814

Bumpity bump bump

Sent you a friend request on discord but I’m sure you’re raiding right now. Send me a message when you get the chance :slight_smile:

Look forward to chatting - and yes, we were raiding heh!

Cheers

Bumping the post

Looking for some RDPS players!

Bumpity bump bump. Come raid with us!

Check us out :slight_smile:

Bump. Still looking for players!

Bump!

Looking for some RDPS to 'round out the roster for mythic gaming :slight_smile:

Are you closed to just having any toon for mythic plus? I have a few rdps that can raid I just don’t have any that I main exclusively

would welcome anyone for M+

bump bump rawr

Looking for that Aug evoker!

thanks,

Time to bump this post and chew bubble gum…and I’m all outta gum.

bumping this post - looking for raiders - ready to go into mythic!

Bumping. We are still recruiting and we have cake. Everyone loves cake.