Remove please

Remove post please.

2 Likes

My friend and I are interested in joining, can you message me please. Thank you.

You can message me in discord discord.gg/tUeBM3k9, or in game @ Mosura#1933. Don’t think I can DM directly through the forums. Looking forward to speaking with you.

I’m also interested in joining y’all for tbc I’ll message in game tonight thanks

Looking to transfer to a PvE server. Sent you a friend request on BNet. The discord links on this thread are expired.

I’m on a heavy load server and wanting to make a chance to a smaller one. Have room for another Hunter or Warlock?

I sent you a Bnet request (Stikk1203) my wife and I have seen a few of y’all around and we are possibly interested. She’s rolling pally and I’m a Druid.

Very interested myself. Raid times work for me, albeit I didn’t play classic and am rolling a Belf Pally. Will take some time to level but I’d love a place to call home that’s family friendly and understands real life can get in the way. I should be on later if you could possibly chat a bit.

1 Like

To the top!

Are you guys only taking 70’s at this time? I am levelling a blood elf hunter but am currently only level 55 but would like to get my guild situation settled for when I hit level cap.

Great group of people, really nice server community.

full thanks for coming

weird post