[H] <Guild Name Pending> 8/9m BoD, 2/2h CoS - Recruiting!

’Guild Name Pending’ is a PvE-focused raiding guild with the goal of accomplishing Cutting Edge each tier. Our members are working adults with positive attitudes and progression-first mindsets. We have an active and friendly discord where members play Mythic +, PvP, and other games as well. Our guild is filled with long-standing members who have been together for many tiers, as well as newer members who we are excited to get to know and play with.

About our raiding environment:
We raid mythic level content each week, using progression as the foundation for decisions when we move forward. our raid members are all held to a competitive standard for class knowledge, and on-the-fly decision making as well as execution of key mechanics for fights. We have separate chat channels for melee DPS, ranged DPS and healers to have a place to talk during the fight about their role and to make adjustments for cooldowns and other things. We also raid as a team and progress as a team. Our raid team focuses on improving as fast as we can by allowing mistakes to be make and time to be found for cool-downs and location/movement during the fight. A very important part of our raiding team is attitude. We have a positive and clear-minded approach to raiding without any distracting or passive aggressive disagreements and work together as a top priority.

PROGRESSION
ANTORUS - 11/11m CE, Server 31
ULDIR - 7/8m
BoD - 8/9m

RAID SCHEDULE:
Tues/Wed/Thurs 9-12 EST
-We are all about people spending time with family/friends over the holidays and we do not raid on specific ones.
-On the other hand, we do take attendance seriously. If you can’t show up, you can’t raid.

REQUIRED ADDONS:
-DBM (Or Equivalent)
-RCLootCouncil
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-Weak Auras

Immediate Needs for our Raid team:
DPS
-Paladin
-Demon Hunter
-Warrior
-Monk
-Warlock

Healers
-Rdruid

*All exceptional players welcome to apply. Playing Multiple Specs at a mythic level is encouraged.

How to get in touch with us

Wessley (recruitment officer)
Btag: Wessley#11822
Discord: Wessley#9835

Kaethur (GM/Raidlead)
Btag: Kaethur09#1857

Krozok (Ranged DPS Officer)
Btag: Alex#111743
Discord: Krozok_Alex#4128

Webby (Melee DPS Officer)
Btag: webby#11172

We look forward to hearing from you and being a part of our guild :stuck_out_tongue: .

1 Like

Tanks, come out, come out, wherever you are. :thinking:

1 Like

Still looking :slight_smile:

Still looking

still looking

Sent a message on discord 412 prot pally viable ret off spec
Bnet: buff#11224
Discord buffy#7361

Guild name still pending

Interested, also have prot warrior, guardian druid geared, also working on BM monk, DH and prot pally

hey there spookie. send me your btag or add me and we can chat :stuck_out_tongue:

Still looking for a tank because they are not letting me swap to my Druid. :frowning:

still looking for that tank and ranged dps.

we have cookies, but only when we ask the warlocks nicely

still looking for tanks and dps btw :slight_smile:

pretend i posted this on my main smiley face

still looking

looking forward to hear from some potential recruits

still looking

still looking for some new recruits

where all the tank at!@@@@

bumping for visibiity

BUMPED - lets try to finish this tier off, any tanks?