[H] Guild fell apart, looking to join a heroic raiding guild on any role

G’day all! My guild recently fell apart just before I could join them in heroic. Had a relatively late start but I tanked AOTC and KSM in 8.3 and am comfortable on at least 1 spec of each role across the characters I have capped.
Currently have a 205 Demo Warlock, 201 Resto Druid (can tank if I get agi stuff), and a rogue and pally that aren’t 200 yet.
I have every other class at least at 50 and can get them raid ready relatively quickly, just want to get this tier done.

Hello there! Salt Room is looking for a few DPS to finish out our Heroic/Mythic roster. :smiley: We are 2/10M with solid progress on Hungering.

Ties/Thurs 8-11PM Est.

About Our Guild

We are a laid-back guild that strives to down content without the pressures of CE and min/maxing. We consist of competent players that don’t have huge egos. lol A lot of us have been there and done that and just want to step-down from that push-life.

What Were Looking For
We are in need of 1-2 DPS and are willing to help gear the right player! We also are always looking for casual players!

Perks
We provide all raid materials such as feasts, potions and flasks. We help all of our raiders get their 14+ in weekly for their 226 vault loot.

Overall, we are a close-knit guild that includes everyone. We are always interested in finding new people to play with and would love to chat!

AnnieMinaj#1591 - Feel free to add me if we sound like a good fit or if you just want a new friend! xD

Let’s chat!

Hi Elipstrick,

The Midnight are always looking for more

See my post here if you are interested:
[[H] <The Midnight> 10/10H - Wed/Mon 7:30pm - LF DPS for mythic]

Cheers,
fatshadow