[H] Guardian/Feral druid LF 9:30+ PST weekday raiding guild

After getting AotC on Uldir content, our guild mostly stopped playing until 8.2 but due to irreconcilable issues with the 8.2 systems some of our core raiders stopped playing or have lost interest. I however do want to continue raiding and experiencing the content. so here i am.

To be up front, i need it to be starting at the earliest at 9:30 pm PST due to my job, and i have a life outside of wow and work so it would have to be during the weekdays (mon-fri, maybe sat).

I do have other toons, but i do want to focus on my druid, i do not enjoy the Boomkin or Resto aspects and will not be switching to these. I have a Warlock (NullGrove) and DK (SwolGrove) though each of them would need significant work and or carries to get up to gear for current raid content.

If you think i could be of use to your raid please message me on Battle net Kansas#11389 or whisper me @ wildgrove-stonemaul. hope to hear from ya. peace.

Edit1: not posting my iLvL on here mostly due to this druid not being played since we cleared AotC from Uldir and have been playing catchup since 8.2 launched.

Edit 2: made some texts bold for TL:DR’s

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday & Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404

the search continues… day 2… hope still high!