[H] Group of Mythic Players Looking For a New Home for SL

Group of 9 looking for a guild to call home.

The majority of us have been playing WoW and other games on and off together for the past 10+ years. In the past we have ran our own guild and usually hover in the 200-500 US range. We are making this post in hopes of finding a place for all of us while still being able to raid and progress through mythic. We are at the point where we no longer wish to be running our own guild. We want to just show up and kill bosses without having to worry about all the things entailed with managing a guild.

The current list of players and classes/roles

Rawbur - Shaman // DPS (Ele or Enh)
Shins - Druid // DPS (mainly boomkin)
Silph - Warrior // DPS
Club - ??? // DPS
Andvruss - Mage // DPS
Felix - Shaman // DPS (Ele)
Thread - Paladin // Tank
Holy - Any // Healer
Dyno - Priest // Healer

Some of us are open to playing other things and have experience on almost
every class between us. We are flexible to make things work.

As for raid times we are looking for a guild that raids some combination of the following days.

Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday
7:30PM - 11PM EST

We have no problem with transferring to a different server(we are currently on Mal’Ganis) but prefer to stay Horde.

We understand that this is almost an unrealistic expectation of finding the right fit, but there is no harm in seeing whats out there. I understand there may be reservations with taking on this many players from one group, but I’m happy to address any of those concerns. What I can promise is that you will be getting experienced players who put the work in and out of game to be ready for the current content and will do our best to help the guild achieve whatever goals they set out on. If you have any interest or want links to our logs/guild history please contact me through one of the methods below.

My contact info
Bnet - Rawbur#1853
Discord - Rawbur#9467

The daily bump!

It sounds like we might have a home for you i sent you a discord friend request my name is Patrickrick#5222 on there

Added you on battlenet, lets talk when you have a minute.

Still listening to offers!

Hello, unfortunately we are not looking for any more healer priests but we are in need of a r/shaman in our raid team and we have plenty of room for DPS and still looking for a 2nd tank. We are alliance on Dalaran and here is our post. Lmk if you have any questions and have a good day.

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times - (Main Raid)Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst
Friday RBG 730pm pst
Saturday Alt/Trial/social Large Raid 25+ 730pm pst - 1030pm pst
Sunday Transmog RUNs

Progression -
Nyloth 10/12M 12/12H
EP 4/8M 8/8H 8/8N

Looking for quality raiders! We have an updated roster on discord.
All of our raiders have the same vision in progression we get work done within our 2 hour raid window.

We are a friendly casual guild. Stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.

We run keys/alt runs through out the week!

We have an off-realm community of over 100 players.

We have a 25+man Saturday (Optional) which consist of Veteran/Newer raiders. 730pm pst -1030pm. That is 12/12 Nylotha which is considered our alt/casual raider run/trial run!

Please be able to make Tues/Wed raid times if you plan on raiding with us.

Recruiting for Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst, as well as anyone who wants to join us for PVP, and M+. Many of our players are over 3k raider.io and are willing to push keys all the time!

Looking for all capable players to join us to bolster our roster. We are looking to start strong into Shadowlands, with CE in mind.
msg me and we can chat!

Disc- Melo#9847
Btag- Melo#11244

Heya! I’m sending you a Discord friend request now, should be Wittytwiggy#5036. I’d love to see if we could get something to work, we’d actually be able to fit everybody you’ve got. Our core group is 10/12 Mythic, though we’re just chilling for the rest of the xpac for now.
You actually spoke to one of my buddies a bit ago, he said that you guys didn’t work out because of a time conflict though he didn’t specify what times worked for you :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey Rawbur! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788