[H] Group of 6 (Potentially 8) Looking for a Weekend Mythic Raiding Guild

Hi all,

We’re looking for a weekend scheduled Mythic raiding guild. It would be great if the guild/raid had a light hearted / goofy attitude, as that’s how most of us are. So if you’re too serious, we probably won’t be a good fit for you.

Even though we goof around, we actually enjoy doing challenging content and would prefer to join a guild that’s aiming for CE. We’re open for server transfers, but would prefer guilds in Illidan, as that’s where most of us are.

Our group is made up of (preferred role / secondary role):

• Paladin (Tank / Heal)
  • Warrior (DPS / Tank)
  • DK (DPS)
  • Shaman / Druid (Heal)
  • Warlock / DH (DPS)
  • TBD - Still deciding on class to re-roll depending on how class balance goes in the next week or so (Flexible on role)

We also have 2 more friends who may or may not join us in SL, should have confirmation in the next week or so:

• DH (DPS) / Rogue — He’s taking a break until SL, need to confirm with him if he’s still raiding
  • DK (DPS) — Might be joining us in SL, need to confirm.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Thanks!

Hey I think we would be a good fit for you all. We could take on all of you for our second group that raids on Saturday and Sunday. I have passed on the info to the officers and you can contact any of us with any more info needed. We are on Illidan as well. PST Hemishar#6792, Feanor#2527