H group 10-15 high parsers looking for a new server

We have a mixture of tanks and dps looking for a new home. We’re a pretty sweaty group with max consumes every week. We’re tired of our current raiding situation and the server which we raid on.
So far we consist of:
3 warriors
1 hunter
4 rogues
1 feral druid
1 mage
1 lock

We hope to find a like minded guild or a reroll who likes to put in work.

Please leave your discord info if you feel you might be a match.

Mind Games - Skeram 4 raids, 2 clearing under 30 minutes. Can accommodate all players. If your interested add me on bnet @ Jaedan#1739 or Discord @ Jaedan#4793. Thanks !

Hi there! The Afterparty is recruiting and we might be a great fit for your group. We’re pretty sweaty ourselves - we hold every server Horde First kill, 30 minute MC Speed Clear, and a 33 minute BWL Speed Clear. We intend to compete hard for progression for AQ40 and Naxx. That said, we aren’t just want to be a group of jerks who only come together to raid. We maintain a fun atmosphere and we give back to our server community.

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles.

We have 2 established raid teams (Tues/Thurs & Fri/Sat) and we’re currently expanding and starting a 3rd raid team. It isn’t a farm team - we’re putting veteran leadership in charge of it and seeding it with veteran players. We’re looking for high parsers to fill it, and we’re also looking to fill some vacancies on the existing teams from players who are moving to the new raid night.

If that sounds like what you’re looking for, reach out to us on discord:
Imtar#8307
Rixii#1904

For more info, here is our recruiting post:

back to the top of the list

Hey, I have a raid team available that could possibly bring in all the roles that you have. Message me on Discord @ Anguish#1111 and we can go from there.

added you on disc

[Martha Stewart]|Horde [H] | 9 PM PST Thurs/Saturday (Thursdays are currently optional, will be added if we need it in the future!)

Martha Stewart is now recruiting for full raid spots! We are a guild founded on the principles of community and having fun! Our goal is to provide an environment that is relaxed and enjoyable for all of our members.

We are a newly formed guild that just broke off from another due to differences with guild leadership. We have cleared all current raid content and will do so with AQ and beyond.

Current raid times are:
Molten Core (will be GDKP and optional) Thursdays @ 9 p.m.
Blackwing Lair Saturdays @ 9 p.m.
ZG/Onyxia put together throughout the week.

We expect our raiders to be fully prepped for raid, from being repaired to having their consumes to knowing the fights. Raiders should be able to have a high attendance for our raids,

World buffs are encouraged, they are strong but honestly not necessary for the current content. Certain roles (such as tanks) will probably be required to get certain world buffs, but the rest are to your discretion.

Loot will ultimately be loot council w/ guest members from the raid team once we have our core group put together, but for now it will be a soft res system.

We’re currently looking for ALL exceptional players

If you’re interested, hit up one of us on btag/discord and we can hammer out the details.
Elijah#1950
Galivus#1536 // Discord: galivus#6233

If our raid times fit your schedule feel free to contact and officer, I think we can most likely accommodate your group

back to the top with you

Hello, I would love to connect with you if you have some time in the next few days. I have a few questions and I would imagine you would have some for me as well. Just to give you a little information, I represent the guild Ride or Die of Smolderweb. We have 4 separate raid teams, doing full clears of all content in 1 day until AQ. We are always looking for skilled and competitive players for our great community.

I look forward to connecting with you; I have left my discord information below for your convenience.

Regards,

Eternes Officer of Ride or Die
Discord: Eternes#1835

With AQ coming out, now is the time to make some moves!

Yo whats up incognito
Your group of players sound exactly like the squad of guys i have currently. We are experienced with clearing all content the game has to offer including naxx in vanilla. We are a brand new guild, that just transferred to Skeram, looking for like minded individuals like yourselves that want to parse hard, and push content at a very high skill level. If this interests you add me on Discord would love to chat. Mizu#1309

We’re still hoping to find a good fit!