[H] <GRIM> is recruiting execution focused players for WoTLK hardcore team

GRIM is recruiting exceptional players for core spots to round out our newly formed competitive raid team. Currently completing 6/6 SWP in less than 2 hours, we are looking to expand on this progress in WoTLK. Execution-focused gamers wanted!

PROGRESS:

• SWP: 6/6 sub 2 hours (pre-nerf)
  • BT/Hyjal: Week 1 full clear
  • Pre-patch: 6/6 swp + Full BT clears sub 2 hours

CURRENTLY RECRUITING:

• Resto druid
  • Exceptional players

LOOT:
Loot will be distributed by a Loot Council based on:

• Performance
  • Attendance
  • Significance of Upgrade

RAID TIMES:
Raid nights are Tue, Thu, Sun @ 7 server.

EXPECTATIONS:

• We expect as close to 100% attendance as possible with full gems, enchants, consumes, and engineering + BiS professions.
  • Raid members have researched every encounter prior to progression and have a thorough understanding of their class and role responsibilities for each fight.
  • Second Character for split raids: raid ready, relaxed profession requirement

If you have any interest or questions, please feel free to reach out!
Discord: Bigmail#2264, Mortable#0827, BigThiqq#7250

1. Hello! My brother and I have finally come back to classic WoW to replay WOTLK, the best expansion there ever was. We are hardcore players that can adjust to any schedule. Min/maxing as well as having a consistent/abundant amount of gold is expected of us and we will follow through. We hope to find like-minded individuals who have the same ideology/ intentions for the game. We are mostly PVE-oriented however I will definitely be playing some PvP. Our current mains are: Assassination rogue Holy Paladin we are open to having alts as well as off speccing to fit the guilds need. Feel free to contact either of us on discord , 🄺 🄹#4395 / swervelord#0420
1 Like

Updated Recruitment:

• Dpriest
  • Rdru
  • Ret
  • Lock
  • All exceptional players

Hello. I am interested in joining. My name is Jenkles on Whitemane. I have a lot of friends here but am looking on joining a dedicated raid team. my discord is MadElf#3777. Thanks.

1 Like

Already reached out to an officer about it,

Im looking for a new home for WOTLK, however due to work schedule Im only available Thurs/Sundays

Would love to main Disc priest or BDK.

Horis#9491 is my disc

1 Like

Currently looking for a resto druid and any exceptional players!