[H] <Grievance> Semi-Casual 8/15 Naxx | Wed/Thurs, Sat 8-11pm

We always strive to keep things casual, but get stuff done! :smiley: We are a family-oriented online gaming community. We have a very rich and honorable heritage that spans many games over many years, during which Grievance has proven that one can have a very rewarding gaming experience, yet have a life as well.

We are always looking for new members to join and level with! :muscle:t2:

Schedule and Recruiting:
Naxx: Wednesday, Thursday | 8:00-11:00 PM Server Time

Our core raid team and bench is currently full.

Optional Raid Night - Weekly Rotation of AQ/BWL: Saturday | 8:00-11:00 PM Server Time

Recruiting all roles and classes for Saturday nights! :blush: Our Saturday night raids are optional for the core raid team but we invite all guild members (both new and veteran) to join us for our weekly Saturday evening raids!

Even though we are focused on Naxx, we still rotate AQ and BWL weekly on Saturday evenings starting at 8:00PM Server Time with a multiple +1 soft reserve system. This allows for all members in our guild an opportunity to still continue playing content together.

Loot:
For our progression raid nights, we use the KSK loot system with multiple lists. For optional days, we use Multiple Soft Reserve+1>MS>OS to help everyone get gear.

Environment:
We like to work together as a team and generally do not require that everyone show up to raid with buffs, flasks or X number of mana potions. However, for Naxx, we do expect effort to be put into farming and showing up with necessary consumables. The only other thing we ask of you is to show up on time, be ready to have fun and kill as many of the things as possible! Rawr! :slight_smile:

Contacts: Discord for Guild Leader Majindo is Majindo#6417 and Executive Officer Morty is Morty#2153.

In-game contacts are Majindo, Morty, Scallion, Gwinager, Demondancer, Banditaod, Iskuros, Kontageon, and Memo.

If you are interested in applying or have any questions, please feel free to contact me in Discord at Demondancer#4826

1 Like

I joined Grievance back in April and this guild made the Classic experience a total blast for me! Everyone is so nice, respectful to each other, and honestly quite good at this game :slight_smile: I came in with 0 friends in game and 0 expectations for eventually raiding. I made many friends quickly in game while leveling and eventually joined the Wednesday/Friday team - Team Extraordinarily Humble.

We’re a casual yet serious and progression-oriented raid team. People are very inclusive of all play styles and helpful in pushing the raid forward. In a game like Classic, the group of people one plays with can make or break the game. And I can definitely say the people of Grievance made Classic for me.

Come join us! Even if you’re just leveling and have no intention to raid at the moment. This is such an inclusive big family to play with!

2 Likes

I joined Grievance right out the gate right after Classic launched. The people are great and while we’re not hardcore, we keep succeeding and progressing and I keep having fun! It’s always nice to have a group of helpful people to play with!

2 Likes

I’ve been raiding with Grievance since February, and have had nothing but a fantastic experience! It is by far the most rewarding Classic WoW experience that I could have expected! In 15 years of playing MMO’s, I’ve never met such a concentration of such friendly, helpful, and thoughtful players. I’m glad they found me! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was scooped up for the “Leftovers” MC raid as a PUG back in February, and Grievance quickly won my heart.

It’s a great family of players we have in this guild, everyone always willing to help in one way or another. Honestly you often have to turn people down if you’re trying to form a group for something, so many people saying they’ll run with you. Chilling in discord and having a laugh is always great even outside of Classic.

On a given week, we’ll have players forming groups to farm mats for both raid teams, people constantly willing to help you grind rep quest, dungeons, class quests, etc. The raid teams get stuff DONE, while laughing and even some impromptu karaoke making an appearance in discord.

I consider myself incredibly lucky to have been welcomed into the Grievance family, and it truly is one. There are some great players and more importantly, great people behind their screens here. If you’re looking for a home, we’d love to have you!

1 Like

Come one come all! We’re still recruiting and both teams are making great progress in AQ! Ideally we would want about 15-20% additional raiders on each team to accommodate absences due to RL reasons.

And again, even if you’re still leveling and have no plan for raiding yet, Grievance is a great guild to call home!

1 Like

We’re still recruiting! All information are current.

Another benefit of joining the big family-oriented community of Grievance is that you will gain membership to the Forum and Discord server that is shared across all popular games that we have a guild in. So it’s super easy to find people to play other games with as well.