[H] <Greasy Gamerz> is looking for more raiders!

Greasy Gamerz is a new mythic raiding guild that is looking for more mythic raiders.

Progression:
10/10H 6/10M Fated CN
10/10 4/10M Fated SoD
11/11 2/11M Fated SoFO
2/11M 11/11H SoFO

About Us: As we are a new guild, we don’t have much history, but the guild formed from a group of raiders that wanted to continue raiding together. We very much enjoy playing together and so many of us are online every day running keys or playing other video games. Our atmosphere is a friendly one, but we enjoy mature humor and banter.

Raid Times:
We raid on Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm-11:00pm EST.

Requirements: Regular attendance and a desire to do mythic raid content.

Our current needs are:

Tanks: Low
Melee DPS: Medium
Range DPS: Any Range, pref Balance Druids and Warlocks.
Healers: Medium

All spots are competitive, so feel free to reach out regardless of the spec that you play.

Recruitment Contacts:
Discord: Panic#4747 or Cadoo29#0394

Returning Guardian Druid/Boomie LF guild to get back into AOTC raiding and Mythic Plus.

Prior experience in Cutting Edge and Consistent AOTC raiding.

I’m currently only 250, but I’ve returned to the game after a long hiatus due to needing to focus more upon work. Things have changed and we have more people showing up so I’m not being asked to come in unless I’m scheduled :). I’m available for your days and times. I’ve added both of you and I’m ready to remain on the bench while I work on my ilvl. I need to grind rep up from friendly with The Enlightened and get my Mythic Plus/Raiding gear situated.

Bump. Still looking for a couple of players.

Bump. Still looking for a couple of players.

Bump. We are always looking for good players!

Bump. Still recruiting.

Bump. Still recruiting.

added on disc no reply