[H] Gray Parse - Full on recruits - best of luck in the tier everyone

We are a semi-hardcore guild pushing for CE. We maintain a competitive and tight knit roster where we value input from all members. We expect all players to perform well. This applies to everyone in the guild, from newer members to the GM. Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 7:00PM-10:00PM CST.

We formed late in Battle for Azeroth, started mythic raiding in July 2020 and in our 2-month raid period until prepatch hit, we succeeded in getting 11/12M Nya’lotha.

Shadowlands Progression: Castle Nathria - 7/10M Sanctum of Domination - 9/10M Sepulcher of the First Ones - 2/11M, 11/11H

We took a break from raiding during Sepulcher of the First Ones and are currently recruiting exceptional players for Dragonflight mythic raid progression. If interested, please contact TiaTia#5183 or vathos#0001 on Discord.

1 Like

Bump! Looks for some chill folks still! :slight_smile:

Bump! Prepatch and Dragonflight are coming soon and we’re still looking for some folks!

Howdy, I sent you a friend request on Discord to chat. HPal returning after an extended break for some Mythic and M+.

Bump! Still looking for one or two more exceptional folks to join our roster. :slight_smile:

One week till Dragonflight launch - we have 1 or 2 spots open - ranged DPS only. Please contact us if interested.

Hello,

Are you still recruiting for Dragonflight? I’d love to apply with my DK & Warlock.

I’ve sent a request on discord. My discord name is Camy.

Great group of people to run with <3

1 Like

Still looking for Priest/Druid healers?

We are now at capacity and no longer recruiting for the time being. Best of luck in the tier everyone <3