[H] <Goomz> Sun/Mon - Seeking DPS for 9.2!

Hi all,

**Goomz on Barthilas Horde is seeking DPS for our Mythic Sanctum of Domination raid team - We are currently 8/10M and raid Sunday and Monday nights from 7:30-10:30pm ST. **

To find out more add Krimsonmyst#1273.

Thanks for your time, have a great day! :slight_smile:

11/12 bby. Nzoth prog time!

grats on getting Cara guys

Thanks Sovereigne :slight_smile:

We’ve now ceased progression with the impending pre-patch release, but we are still running Mythic NYA to run trials through for Shadowlands.

If you’re looking for a Mythic raid team for the upcoming expansion, get in touch!

Still chasing more DPS! Especially keen if you’re a mage or warlock!

11/12M is still a huge step forward for you guys in prep for SL. You guys should be proud.

I appreciate it mate :slight_smile: I’m the GM of Wooly so if we have an overflow of recruits leading into SL I can always send some your way if you like? Add me on disc so that we can keep in touch, it’s always good to have good communication with other GM’s/Raid Leads/Recruiters on the server:

Sovereigne#0888.

Bumping this up. Looking for 1 Mage and 1 Warlock for SL team.

Hey mate, added you for a chat. Discord is also chappie#2528

Bump! Looking for a Mage/Boomy/Warlock.

Hey team, still chasing the above!

Bump! Could also use a decent rogue.

After an UH DK now as well. Enquire within :slight_smile:

Council of Blood to P3!

Updated. Now 8/10M and needing a DK.

Close to last phase of M SLG - nearly at 9/10 and still need a few DPS! If you know how to pump and can make our raid times, get in touch! Still do not have a DK in the raid team. You’d be guaranteed a spot if you can cast AMZ :slight_smile:

Hi all, we’re currently in the market for a handful of DPS and a disc priest!

H Painsmith and Guardian dead. Mythic Tarragrue and Fatescribe on the menu for this week :slight_smile:

Still looking for DPS and 1x Healer (Hpal/Dpriest)

9/10 Heroic, Sylvanas nearly to P3! Only a few spots short of a regular Mythic roster, get in on the ground floor :slight_smile:

Sylvanas dead (or…defeated). Still looking for DPS.

Mythic Eye Dead :^)