[H] <God Complex> 10/10 1/1 Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am

10/10 MC, 1/1 Ony - Full MC clears in one evening.

Raid Times: 9:30pm-12:30am EST/Server Time - Tuesdays and Wednesdays

About Us: God Complex is an R rated guild built by players with vast raiding experience. Our roster includes high end mythic raiders on retail as well as veterans of private servers and vanilla wow. Our goal is to be competitive as one of the best guilds on the server with a two night per week schedule. We are looking for players who value teamwork and are focused on smashing through the raid content as efficiently as possible.

Loot System: God Complex uses a Loot Council system to distribute raid loot. Loot is awarded based on three different factors: Preparation, Performance and Community Contribution. The Loot Council is composed of the GM, 2 Officers and 2 additional members that were voted on and selected by the raid group. Upon joining, you will be given a 2-week trial. The goal of the trial is to determine if you are a good fit for the guild and if we are a good fit for you. Therefore, trial members are lower on loot priority.

Current Recruitment Needs: Resto Shaman, Resto Druid

Exceptional players of any other class will also be considered.

Whisper Lostwar, Truflbuthur, Rockx, Slushee or Brasscast in game for more information.
Lost#7613 on discord.

3 Likes

So it doesn’t look like it from your ad, but are you guys looking to run alt raids in the future by chance? As in, bring half your mains in with half alts to gear the mains out more thoroughly. I’m really looking for that kind of guild and willing to transfer to have it. I currently have a 60 lock (main) and 60 resto shaman (alt).

1 Like

not currently doing splits atm

1 Like

Bump Bump Bump it up.

2 Likes

real gamers only!

1 Like

Bump, been raiding with this guild for a few months. Solid dudes who know what they are doing and talking about.

1 Like

nutty group incredible players incredible people

1 Like

Damn good group of raiders, join up with these guys.

1 Like

lookin for a few more players, resto druid / fury war pref!

1 Like

I believe the door is open for another warlock ontop of current recruitment needs. Constantly improving and pushing the limits! Get in while you can, Swinging big for BWL upon release! Dont miss out.

Bump. I think Warlock and Resto Druid are the biggest needs right now.

If you don’t see an officer online, they may be on an alt. Any member of should be able to put you in contact with them, so hit us up.

1 Like

Warlocks / Resto Druids / Resto Shams / Priests - We are looking for you! We are going hard in the paint in BWL, come get some kills with us and grow with our community!

bumpa dumpa

1 Like

she got a big booty so i call her big booty skrrt skrrrt

1 Like

looking for gamers!!

1 Like

Still looking for more, there are a few core spots for BWL open, if you are looking to progress and kick butt! HIT US UP!

If the rumors are true Burt and Co. I’m sorry :frowning: