[H] Glad arms warr LF fun TBC guild

Priorities
LF fun guild made up mostly of experienced / generally skilled players that don’t take themselves TOO seriously with raid times that fit my schedule. Mostly will be looking to spend my time in the arena but want to quickly/efficiently farm Heroics and Raids with fun groups as well.

Schedule
I can be free anytime Sat/Sun, weekdays I can play after 6PM CST, no later than 12AM. Prefer to cram raiding into 2 days per week max, maybe willing to do 3 days early xpac.

About Me
Began playing in the final few months of vanilla WoW (not very active in Classic vanilla @ all), didn’t touch endgame until TBC and farmed arenas heavily, raided casually. My PvE encounter knowledge in TBC is somewhat limited but I learn quickly and have Gladiator arena experience. I like hanging out with theorycrafter nerds (they compliment me) since I’m more of a mechanically skilled / creative strategy brain than a spreadsheet / item list / stat cruncher memory guy.

2K TBC arena experience, 2500 WOTLK, 2650+ in Cata and beyond. Mostly restricted by lack of available partners during TBC on small PvE server but it was a competitive battlegroup (Vindication - sometimes known as Kollektiv’s BG). Also played on arena-tournament against those no-lifer EU arena junkies for a few years after TBC. Pretty sure I will excel @ classic.

HMU any questions, probably best to comment here and then move it to discord after. Have fun in TBC!

Hey I just formed a guild on whitemane [H] about 3 weeks ago. We’re a PvP guild with mostly 2k+ players and about 1/4 are past gladiators. We do have a few raid only members too. We are doing some classic raiding but will be semi hardcore at the start of TBC. Msg me on disc if you want more info: Murse#0955

Sent the request.