[H] Geared Tank(s) LF Guild

Hi All!

I have a geared prot warrior that I’m looking to find a new home for. Looking to be the MT for a guild on a decent PVP server. If the situation is right, I have a buddy who might be coming with me who is just as geared as I am. Raid times are flexible as far as day of the week, and raid times would be weekends and weekdays after 5:30 PM PST.

*Update: My friend got his 2nd binding last night and will have Thunderfury soon!

If your guild needs tanks, lets chat! Leave your guild details below or a way to contact you :slight_smile:

[H} Sulfuras
:snake: SIN :snake: [H} Sulfuras 10/10 MC & Onyxia - Starting BWL in the next few weeks.

We are a gaming community with a long history in World of Warcraft. Our guild leadership has experience completing all aspects of WoW Classic up to and including all of Naxxaramus. With several Server Firsts.

At our core, we aim to enjoy Classic content the way it was meant to be experienced. Our goals are to progress at a high level and complete everything Classic has to offer, but we believe that maintaining a fun, efficient and relaxed atmosphere is imperative to the longevity of any team :skull: - :snake: SIN :snake: focuses on a culture that is progressive yet not elitist. This allows us to appeal to a much wider variety of players and to offer opportunities to experience and learn the same content the progression team has already completed.

:snake: SIN :snake: is looking for dedicated, skilled and reliable players that are proactive in looking for ways to maximize their character’s potential, no matter what role they fulfill in the raid. Our players are passionate about the MMO-flavor that Classic brings and we capitalize on the social aspects that come along with that. We are looking for people that want to group up, socialize, and get to know the rest of our community.

As a community we know how to pace ourselves to avoid burnout and ultimately enjoy the game to its fullest and complete all of the content Classic has to offer.

:snake: SIN : RAID TIMES :snake:

• Tues & Thurs: 8:00 pm server invites - First Pull at 8:30 or when filled

Our mission is to be as efficient as possible within our allotted time.

SERVER
Sulfuras - Horde

Class Availability

5 Man / 10 Man / PvP Content / or Core Raiders for 40 man Raids - ALL CLASSES

RAID CORE RAID GROUP Availability

Druid - Feral - Tank/DPS - 1
Druid - Boomkin - 1
Druid - Healer - 3
Hunter - 2
Mage - 2
Priest - Healer - 2
Priest - Shadow - 1
Rogue - 2
Shaman - Healer - 3
Shaman - Elemental - 1
Shaman - Enhance - 1 spot open if geared
Warlock - 4
Warrior - Tank - 1
Warrior - DPS - 4
open to the idea of arms if you can produce

We Will always look at talented players!
and ultimately Core Raid Spots go to those that are consistently logged on during Raid Invite Time, come prepared with knowing strategies, having consumables etc.

:snake: WHAT SIN HAS TO OFFER :snake:

• Experienced leadership. Cleared through all of Vanilla content including Naxx.
  • An active community of players with the goal of experiencing all content to its fullest.
  • Attendance Point Loot System (Bid) that rewards performance, attendance, and dedication.
  • Fun, drama-free, raid atmosphere and an active multi-gaming community with a wide variety of gamers.
  • Organized World PvP and BGs! - when they arrive.
  • Onyxia and 10/10 Molten Core - Current Raid Progress.
    BWL - Coming SOON

HOW TO JOIN

We are not just a log on and raid and log off type of group.

Respond to this posting and/or we can chat on Discord if you like.

[Horde] [Sulfuras]

SpaceX is looking for a MT for our core raiding group. We could use both of you actually so 2 is better than 1. Just starting on EP/GP so you won’t have a bunch of people with more EP from the start. 10/10 MC 1/1 Ony. BWL starting this Friday. We raid Tuesdays 9pm EST. and Fridays 10/11pm EST.