[H] Geared Rogue looking for serious raid team

I am a geared rogue looking for a hardcore/semi-hardcore progression raid guild. I have experience all the way through Naxx. I’m more than willing to transfer depending on the guild and community. I am looking for a community to not only raid with, but just hangout with in discord. Parses/logs available if requested. I am also willing to raid any day/time as long as we are clearing content together!

Hey man! I have a guild over on Grobbulus. Super awesome community, and my guild is filled with great people. Right now we’re in BWL progression and desperately need good melee dps! reach out to me on discord Frugo#6904

or bnet Frugo#1964

Hi there,

THE RANDY SAVAGES are currently seeking a highly skilled Rogue for our current raiding roster. We’re a semi-HC raiding guild that carries a serious mindset when it comes to raiding. Consistency, preparation, communication and acting with integrity are some key characteristics of our guild and it’s something that we look for in our players. If you possess some of these qualities, we encourage you to reach out for an opportunity.

Days/Times: Tuesday @ 8pm & Sunday @ 7pm EST. We expect all individuals to be online by 7:15pm EST for invites and to have all consumables readily available. Being prepared ensures that we start on time and that we’re being as efficient as possible.

Loot: We currently use Loot Council for loot distribution. This is made up of attendance, performance, current item equipped, biggest impact to the raid and consistency of players. We utilize the addon: RC Loot Council. Every raider must have this and it’s how we distribute loot and keep the raid on schedule.

Outside of raid: Multiple members in the guild have multiple Glad seasons under their belt and PvP a lot, as you would expect. This consists of world PvP and BG’s, so if this interests you, you’re more than welcomed to join in on the fun. We’re also active in Discord and welcome all to hang out in the channels.

Contact Info: Add me if you would like to learn more about this opportunity at BTag: Jason#12655

Thanks and Enjoy!

[H] 8/8 BWL (H-2nd) | Multiple Raid Options | Progression Focused | Relaxed Atmosphere

About Us

The Acolytes were founded in 2005 with the basic principle of creating a strong, social gaming community. Since then we’ve offered many outlets for our members to enjoy their time together as a community. We could be grouping together doing a dungeon, pvp’ing, raiding or playing a drinking game in Discord. We offer a chance to join a Guild that won’t troll it’s members or self destruct over night. We are going on our 14th year as a community.

Although our raid times may be in the evening we will have people on within the guild at all hours of the day/night. If you are interested and or have questions please feel free to contact us here or join our Discord!

Faction: Horde

Server: ATIESH

Server Type: PVE

Guild Type: Progression Raiding | 8/8 BWL | 10/10 Molten Core | 1/1 Onyxia

Raid Schedule : We have two DKP Raids, both start at 6:30pm PST or Server Time. Those two raids run on either Tue/Thur or Wed/Fri. We also have a Non DKP raid that starts at 7:30pm PST that runs on Tue/Wed

Raid Loot: We use DKP for our DKP raids and a /roll with limit of 2 items per raid for NON DKP raids.

Discord Contacts:

Chad#8746

FatGoatHieru#0693

Nafun#8400

Real ID = Chad#1575

What Can You Expect from Us?

A documented 10 year community past, but we want to maintain the mentality of what we have done lately for our community members. We want to build a strong, thriving, long term Acolytes raiding guild in World of Warcraft Classic. We feel our history shows that we maintain long track records in the MMO’s we join.

Just a few items we can provide you as a member:

• An environment to progress and successfully complete raids and goals
  • Active Discord to chat about World of Warcraft Classic (or other games)
  • Scheduled guild raid nights
  • An environment where we get things done and have a fun time doing it
  • Experienced and friendly players to help all levels of gamers

What Do We Expect From You?

We are looking for people who love World of Warcraft, who enjoy raiding and are looking to take part in a fun and exciting time in the history of World of Warcraft with these new Classic servers. Many great memories will be made.

We expect the following from you:

• Level-headedness
  • Team players who value their peers and guild
  • Active community participation
  • Sense of self-worth and pride without arrogance
  • 18 years of age or older
  • Harassment of other players/members is not tolerated
  • We expect behavior befitting adults. Drama will be quickly dealt with and should not disrupt guild activities.
  • Liking pie is optional

Whats up man? Mind Games - Skeram is looking for another rogue to add to our roster. Currently, we have 3 raids all clearing BWL//MC in the same night (3 hours). 2 raids run Thursday at 8:00PM EST and the other is Sunday at 8:00PM EST. I love how you mentioned community, building a successful guild starts with laying a foundation that is built on community and the raiding will come naturally. If you don’t have a community you don’t have longevity, hence you not having success. I would love to talk further. Add me on battle.net at Jaedan#1739 or make a level 1 on horde Skeram and whisper me (Jaedan). Thanks !

Still looking for a guild that is hardcore/semi-hardcore, progression based, with an emphasis on a great community! Willing to transfer to any server if the guild seems right!

We’re not specifically looking for rogues right now, but if you want to talk to one of the officers mentioned in this post they may want to bring you on board.

Tell them Chuck sent ya over and you’ll get 10 free rank 4 Healing Touches!

hey Has a Monitor Tan is looking for a rogue!! we raid tonight, MC 8 - 11 pm st and Saturday BWL 8 - 11 pm st :slight_smile: heres my discord if you want to talk wonder#9623

could totally use you in our guild on horde us Fairbanks :slight_smile: