[H] Geared Holy Priest/Resto Druid looking for a raiding guild

Hello all!

I am looking for a Horde based guild as a new home, I am willing to transfer my toons to a new server as I’m generally looking for a fresh start.

First and foremost I’m looking for a group of friends and like minded adults I can enjoy this game with. Does your guild greet people as they log on and genuinely care about how they are? I don’t want to just be a number.

Active discord is a huge plus!

I really enjoy running mythics and would love a group of friends that enjoy them as well. I’m looking to push high keys (I get at least a 10 in every week on both) but love helping more casual players get low keys in as well.

I am a raider and enjoy progressive raiding, I am west coast and as such raids that start later work better for me. No earlier than 6:30 PST.
Current raid team with my druid is 7/8 H EP with pull experience on final boss. I have two geared healers: 426 Holy Priest, 431 Resto Druid. I am learning and gearing both for DPS off specs (shadow/balance).

I enjoy PVP as well and enjoy RBGS and Arena or just spam queing into the random bg if it’s with friends.

Note: The character I am posting on is not the toon to be transferred, I’m simply not looking to start drama and would like to find a landing spot before pulling my toons from their current guild.

Hi Ma! Our guild’s name is called It Cant Be and we are on Zul’jin. We are looking for dedicated members to join our guild and our journey to achieve CE for Eternal Palace.

We are a bunch of IRL friends who have been playing since vanilla and finally decided to make our own raid! Our leaders are 8/9M BoD Exp and are looking for members to create a fun and outgoing raid environment while downing bosses as well. We are often on for mythic+ and some PVP daily.

For a guild that just started this patch we are currently 8/8N and 7/8H while carrying some pugs until we recruit to complete our roster!

Our raiding schedule is:
Tuesday 8-12pm EST
Thursday 8-12pm EST

Here is our link in case you want to view any extra details! Hope to hear from you!

Btag - Casti15#1473

Thank you for your reply! That sounds exactly like the guild I’m looking for but raid starts way too early for me. I can’t raid until around 6:30 PST, which is 9:30 EST. :confused: