[h] geared feral druid tank /boomkin? lf guild

Hello! I am currently seeking a Horde guild that raids 1-2 nights (not on tuesdays) during night hours 7p-12a ish EST(ST).

Some info about me, i’ve been playing wow for 15 years and was a wee lil 11 year old clicking night elf male hunter during TBC that only cleared kara and prog’d on a’lar. Now I’m 26 and would like to experience what TBC has to offer on the ‘Hardcore sweaty degenerate’ level.

As far as my raiding history, it has always been my goal to clear all content until shadowlands, which has gotten very stale. I have experience in being in US top 100 hardcore guilds and have achieved Cutting Edge twice during SoO in MoP and N’zoth in BFA, i have gotten some arena rating too along the way if that matters.

This is my Alt Druid, Currently maining a prot paladin that plows through all content in one night.

Ultimately I am seeking a guild with similar goals to my mains guild; clear all content in one raid night and have fun doing it with the people around me, and is able to speak fluent english.

• Bonus points if you run guild bg premades and have an active pvp community.

Open to Xferring Realms.

Current Gear:

Almost Full T4 BiS, Just Missing T4 Chest/Shoulder and Mag Head.

Also open to raiding as boomkin if needed. I do not have any gear for it, however I’m just looking for a home on my druid and willing to grind for it as long as i get the boes needed.

Looking forward to pumping!
Discord: Ocean#9193