[H] <GatorBoots GucciSuits> 8/8N 6/8H Recruiting Heal + DPS

Hey, thanks for checking out our post. We’re on Bleeding Hollow Horde formed by myself with some long time wow players.

We’re an AOTC experienced guild, our raid lead has one cutting edge from the Legion expansion and lots of Mythic raiding experience throughout the expansions. Some of us are Arena players around 1800-2000 rated experience. M+ wise we have a small group of 2.3k+ io players in the guild that run weekly if you’re looking to join us. Most of the raid group consists of casual M+ players.

Expectations:

1. Communication - if you’re going to be absent, let us know as far ahead of time as possible.

2. No toxicity/drama - were strict about this one, we’re all here to have fun and enjoy the expansion together.

3. Open to criticism - We may point out some things you could do better to benefit the raid, this is to benefit you and the group!

Raid times: Friday from 9:30-12:30 Eastern (server time) Saturday from 9:30-12:30 Eastern

Recruitment:
We are really looking for an MVP who can play DPS as their mainspec and flex to healer as needed. Additionally we are looking to add a few more DPS to help us get to a 20 man roster for some relaxed Mythic progression.

Tanks - Low, but always looking for those who can flex if needed.
Healers - Low
Melee DPS - High
Ranged DPS - High

Contact - Discord: Tiger#6215
Guild discord - gsgnNVh5U6

Please feel free to message myself or an officer anytime to ask questions or mark your interest!

Bump! join us. were awesome!

bumping the thread

Its bumps the thread or it gets the whip again

i bumped it before bed

t-minus 1 hour

hey come join us!

For the Horde! bump!

bumping, dragonflight is pretty good

Join us! bumping :slight_smile:

Join us again! bump!

Bump! we still looking for a few raiders!

Bumping, looking for a few more

We’re looking to add 2 more DPS, bump

Bumping! Join us :slight_smile:

Bumped! 2 dps needed!

Good morning~! We are still recruiting

BUMP. joiiiin us

Bump! 7/8 Heroic! lets git it!