[h] <gains> 8/10m lfm

GAINS 8/10M is a mythic raid/high m+ team based on Tichondrius! The goal is to recruit players that are competent enough to push for CE and competitive m+ keys each season.

Who is Jonpocalypse??
I will be your GM of the guild! I’ve been playing WoW for 7years and have experience in min/maxing dps/tank roles. I’ve mostly been playing a dk(all 3 specs) with a focus on blood dk for the past 2.5years. I hold myself to a high standard and strive to lead by example. I’ll always put in the work to improve, take criticism, and push my character to the best it can be and I’ll be expecting the same from everyone else on the team.

Who are YOU?
You should be someone that can also strive to be the best on their main character and be committed to sticking out your main character through progression fights until the end of the tier. Someone who can stay positive and knows that progression means PROGRESSION, aka someone who doesn’t explode after 5 wipes on a progression boss. This is NOT going to be a casual team so there WILL be requirements during/outside raid nights. If you are not ok with/able to commit to playing more than the raid nights, DO NOT join the team. There will be a spot for you in the guild where you can hangout, just not a spot in the team.

Recruitment Needs:
We need exceptional and consistent dps to keep the current roster competitive!
Need:
DPS- ANY EXCEPTIONAL DPS

Do not hesitate to apply as long as you can commit to the requirements below!

LOGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO JOIN. If you do not have them then you’ll be under review heavily as a trial.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Wednesday 7p-11p Pacific time

What are the requirements for Raid nights?
-Be on time! If you’re early, you’re on time. If you’re on time, you’re late. If you’re late(more than 3 times a month), you’re not part of the team.
-All slots gemmed and enchanted
-Come prepared with multiple health potions, battle potions, and personal food
-Come to raid knowing your role and mechanics of the fight
-Loot will be Personal with an emphasis to pass off loot if your main spec doesn’t need it

PvP
We also have a PvP officer in guild who organizes/groups up members for arenas and leads a 2k RBG team!

If you’ve read this far and are intrigued to join please fill out this application and we’ll contact you if you’re a good fit:

You may also contact us:
GM- sugarbearjon#1635 (Discord: sugarbearjon#9375)
Raid Lead- Prae#1394
Recruitment- boomstenlaka#1785
PvP- Helgrymm#1336

1 Like

We’re looking for players of any class to support our core mythic team! Please feel free to leave a comment below with any questions you have. =D

We need everyone for our core mythic team! Let’s go!

We are excited to start this journey!!

Definitely looking forward to progressing hard through mythic raiding with this guild and build a community!!

Looking to continue to build this mythic team up! Come join!

We have applications rolling in!!

Gonna AOTC tonight boiiiis! Sire Denathrius ain’t gonna be too happy. Join us in our Castle Nathria siege and onslaught!!

Let’s build this together! Come join us!

RL a pug group through heroic is tough but we’re getting it done!

Excited to join Gains and build this mythic raiding team!!

Let’s goo! H sire down with pug group is HYPE!!

Big raid for Wednesday! Heroic clear for spots on the team!!!

Come join on Wed. see what we are all about!

Le bumpy!!!

Let’s goooooo!!!’

This is the week! Come apply to OPEN RECRUITMENT

Wednesday people apply now!

Open recruitment

Open RECRUITMENT!