[H] Fury Warrior or Enhancement Shaman LF EST home

I’m looking to move either my Fury Warrior (388 ilvl) or Enhancement Shaman (383 ilvl) to an east coast server or at least to a place where more people are on my schedule. I’m an AOTC raider, but I’d like to get into mythic raiding as well. Otherwise, I live in Mythic+. I’d like to move the warrior if possible because I’ve done a bit more work with him this xpac, and I find having a tanking off spec more useful than a healing off spec, mostly because I fare better at tanking than healing.

Hey Remylroux,

Our guild is looking for a Fury Warrior.

<Parts Unknown> - Sen’Jin - Horde

About Us :

To keep it short, we’re a fun bunch whose focus is clearing normal and heroic content in a timely fashion. We’re a smaller group of RL friends or folks that have raided together across multiple expansions. We’ve achieved AotC for all tiers in Legion and BFA.

Raid Schedule :

Thursdays and Mondays from 9:30-11: 30 pm EST

BoD Progression :

Normal: 8/9
Heroic: 1/9

We’re looking for :

Mature folks that respect each other’s time, know that RL come first, but also like to put in the effort to knock out harder content in the game.

We welcome solid like-minded players.

Contact Info :

Kooky (Hpnotiq#11936)

Hello Remylroux,

I am not sure if Alliance is something you would consider? I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We are a 13 year old raiding guild that moved from Kael’thas prior to the patch. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. I will leave my btag below and hopefully we get a chance to chat. Btag - Geo#1668

Rally (Alliance)
Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

PSB Raid Team: 9/9H 1/9M (BoD) 8/8 M (CE) (Uldir)

SRD Raid Team: 6/9H 1/9M (BoD) 5/8 M (Uldir)

Tummy Sticks Raid Team: 3/9H 6/9N (BoD) 2/8M, 8/8 H (Uldir)

TAHCO Raid Team: 7/9N (BoD)

HORDE-Dust Pwnies: 6/9H (BoD) 8/8 Heroic, 1/8 Mythic (Uldir)

Raid Times:

PSB: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

SRD: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Tummy Sticks: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

Dust Pwnies: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

TAHCO: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

PSB: Ranged DPS (priest, mage, warlock, boomie, hunter etc)

SRD: DK,DH, Warrior Ranged DPS (all needed), All others considered

TS: Ret Pally, Rogue, Ranged DPS

TAHCO: DK, Ranged DPS (mage pref all others considered)

Dust Pwnies: All DPS

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Hey man, i need a warrior! We raid fri and sat 11pm to 1am est. Thrall server. I literally was looking for a dps warrior with a tank off spec. Im definately a fan of your m+ interest. We’ve been pushing to get more people in our guild over 10s on a regular basis. At the very least add me and we can hit each other up for keys sometimes.

Burdman06#1963

<Annunaki> (H-US-Turalyon) is an AotC raiding guild looking for a few DPS(shaman/hunter/war) to join our roster.

Currently: 9/9N, 3/9H
Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:45PM EST - 10PM EST.

Our main goal is to create a mature and relaxed yet competitive atmosphere seeking AotC kills where everyone can have fun playing the game.

Requirements: Good attitude, good attendance, anything else per conversation.

Contact info:

Discord: Aureil#6653

Btag: eternainfer#1281

For more info check out: https://guildsofwow.com/annunaki

Hey Remylroux! :slight_smile:

We’re looking for more melee, so your Fury warrior would be perfect for us.

About the Big Brain Boys

Server: Illidan
Progression: 1/9M 8/9H
Personal Loot System: RCLootCouncil*
*All tradeable loot is equally distributed to those who need it. We are trying to gear the raid as a whole so we can progress together.

Raid Times:

• Friday/Saturday 6p-10p PST
  • Sunday 6p-8p PST (Extra day for progression, officers’ decision)

For more info about us please check out our recruitment post linked below!

Bnet: LadyPluu#1299
Discord: Pluu#1299

App: bit.ly/b3-app

Guild Name: Patchwerk
Server: [H] Dark Iron
Battle-Tag: naggrodamus#11605, Geesicks#1950
Discord: naggrodamus#6284, geesicks#3968
Current Progression: 7/9/H, 9/9N BoD | 5/8M, 8/8H Uldir

We are a group of skilled, laid back raiders who are led by a core of tight knit RL friends that have been playing WoW together since vanilla. We all play the game to relax and release stress from our every day lives, but our goal is to get AOTC, and strive towards CE, each tier. We are mostly working adults (27+) and are usually always on discord and/or in game daily. We’re good with helping each other when needed, and a lot of us are big into Mythic+s, pvp, alt runs, and transmog runs, etc. Each week we generally ensure that everyone has completed at least a 10+ mythic at a minimum.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-10pm Arizona time (10pm-12am EST)
Optional Old content raid: Sat 8-11pm Arizona Time

Looking For:
Currently looking for a Warrior, Spriest, Mage, Ele Sham, and/or Boomkin. Will consider any and all other classes for exceptional players

Hey Remylroux,
My guild Incohesive Unit would love to have you join us. We raid Tues/Thurs, 8-11pm est on Illidan.

We are a pretty casual guild, looking to build up to 20 for mythic raiding.9/9N and 6/9H BOD. Once on farm, we do heroic Tuesday then doing alt runs on Thursday. Because of that, we are willing to help good players gear up when they join.

Message any questions to our raid lead greion#1489 or myself theblkhawk#1656