I cant delete this post sorry

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa i cant delete this post

Hey bud, we are a largely East Coast Community and raid from 8 EST to 11:30 Hard stop on Mankrik. Fixed Price DKP with prio list - 6/9 aq currently.

Chill friendly group, hit me up on discord if you wanna talk Rofus#5859

Hey Dankt!

Deviate Intent would love to have you. We recently transferred to Mankrik and are rebuilding our raid team. You’d have a spot as an offtank! We are a semi-core group of helpful players and show up to raids prepared.

We raid Friday and Sunday at 8pm (invite time), pull 830, and close up shop by 1130. If that sounds good feel free to reach out to me on bnet (Liayda#1347) or in game at: Kittëns.

hope to hear from you soon!

Hello Dank,

The Afterparty would be happy to have you. We’re on the east coast and we raid 8:30-11:30pm. We have 3 9/9 raid teams (Mon/Wed, Tues/Thurs, Fri/Sat), so you’d have flexibility on which nights work best for you. We have a strong community and we’re experienced with working with onboarding transfer players.

We are somewhat hardcore - we don’t consider any of our raid teams as the “farm team” or “alt team”; they’re 3 competitive coequal teams, and every Darkmoon Faire we come together to speed run.

I’d be happy to chat if you have further questions - reach out to me on discord at imtar#1749

La Flama Blanca#9891

9/9 guild,
Mankrik Horde
845est-12am est official raid times Mon/Tues/Wed but we currently take Wed off untill naxx and the bwl/aq40 raids end much earlier than posted raid time usually.

feel free to dm me w/ questions, would have an immediate spot for you. No second teams, alt teams, w/e. Main raid team.

Goodluck friend.

Hey Dank,

Mutiny is a Semi-Casual Guild on Ashkandi, 9/9 AQ40. Looking for a Fury Warrior for a Core spot. Please reach out to me on discord Evolintent#6075. I would love to chat with you!

Thank you,

Hey Dank-

I’d like to chat with you about our current warrior opening. Shoot me a DM on Discord. Look forward to hearing from you.

Djuuka#1750