[H] <Fun is For Casuals> 8/8H LF Casual Raiders

Either myself (ranged DPS) or Dazmodeus (tanky-type) would like to chat with you when you are available. I did send a friend request (from Skyview) in-game, because I thought you might be on an alt or something. I didn't want to disturb those who were online doing things.

See you in game!!
Hi Ketesca.

Thanks for the interest and we are always looking for more DPS...I drag us down a lot so we need help. Dober should be on tonight and if not I'll watch for you as well.
Updated progression. 5/8 Heroic Uldir. Looking for melee and ranged dps to share our waffles. Come help us carry Heavenzdevl.
Well, Heroic Uldir is complete. Still looking for people to join the fun. Preferably ranged DPS or someone with Tanking experience who wouldn't mind stepping in from time to time.

Fun group of guys and gals who slay dragons by night and have engaging discussions about Canadian politics in Discord by day.

Come join the fun.
Happy Halloween everyone. Still looking for ranged dps or melee with a tank offspec for Uldir farm and beyond.
Still looking for folks to finish Uldir Farm and move in to Siege of Zuldazar.
Hope everyone is having a nice Veterans Day weekend. Still looking for ranged dps and a melee dps who doesn't mind tanking every once in a while. Come join in on the fun.
^
^

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Still looking for more to finish Uldir farm and move into next tier. Come join the fun.

Hello All. Still looking for Ranged DPS to finish Uldir and move into the next Tier with.

Bump. Still looking for folks who are looking for a casual raiding atmosphere to get AoTC with every tier.

Happy Holidays Hyjal. Still looking for more for BfD.

Hey there,

I’m looking to move my toons to Hyjal and find a fun casual/H raiding guild. You seem like a cool bunch and your raid schedule lines up nicely. I’m a bit of an alt-o-holic and have several classes geared. What are you guys looking for at the moment (prefer DPS for raiding, but can pinch heal when needed)?

Helly Elytai. Altaholics are okay with us. We would want you to stick to one toon while we are progressing, but after that you can pretty much bring what you want.

We are looking for DPS primarily, ranged if you have it. Hit me up in game and we can chat.

Happy Holidays!

Yay…finally an end to the current raid tier and something new to frustrate us!!

We’re always looking for new people to come enjoy the endless stream of our GM sighing and asking if we can act like we’ve played WOW before! So if you are looking for a great group of people that work together to clear Heroic content efficiently and have fun doing it look no further…your new home awaits.

We also do some light hearted PvP and push some Mythic+ so we have a little bit of everything here waiting for you!

Still recruiting. Sitting at 4/9 Heroic, looking for Ranged and Melee dps alike. Serious tank applications will be considered as well. Inquire today.

We’re now 7/9, looking to recruit some dps and heals, but especially heals. Free swapblaster to anyone who can do more damage than our rogue. Hands off our rogue, mythic guilds.

1 Like

Update: Looking for a healer and dps of any sort. 9/9 Heroic BoD. Come join the fun.

Hello,

Still looking for healers? I’m looking for a group that’s relaxed but enjoys progressing. I’ve filled every role at mythic raid level, but stopped after MoP. I’ll be upfront - my schedule is unpredictable right now between grad school and work. So, I can’t commit to every raid night for the next 2 months. That said, I would happily join your guild and help heal for your team when available! :slight_smile: