[H] <Full Squad> 9/10H 2 Night (T/TH 8:30-11:30 EST) Recruiting for CE

Full Squad is a reformed guild in Shadowlands! We are currently 9/10H in CN! Our Core leadership has extensive experience leading a raid team through multiple expansions. We have all achieved CE in the past and that is the expectation this time around as well.

We maintain a competitive mindset while working with a limited, two-night raid schedule. We are looking for like-minded raiders who wish to utilize their time in-game as efficiently as possible. We try to be extremely respectful of everyone’s time and ask that you have the same consideration for everyone in the raid team. The majority of the group comes home after long days at the office and looks to unwind, have fun, and play a game that we have enjoyed for over a decade. We all have careers and families that take priority over this video game. We believe that a healthy balance and CE are obtainable with a little organization. We are looking for those with similar mindsets to join our group!

We are currently looking to fill the last couple spots on our Mythic Raid team roster!

Raid Times

Tuesday and Thursday 8:30-11:30 EST

Recruitment Needs

Tanks: Closed
MDPS: High
RDPS: High
Heals: Closed

Contact Info

Recruitment Officer
Btag: Gubby#1123
Disc: Gubby#1111

GM
Btag: Hobbes#5641
Disc: Hobbes# 1213

I can fill your Hunter spot.

Btag: ObiSean#11719

1 Like

Still looking for a few more solid players.

Hello. I’m currently 183 ilvl affliction lock. A bit behind since I started gearing later in SL.

Last tier I was 11/12M. I’ve raided mythic many tiers, and always seek to improve to play my class at a high level.

I know my ilvl is behind, but if you’d be willing to invest in me, I’ll work to become a solid performer.

Hello. I’m currently 183 ilvl affliction lock. A bit behind since I started gearing later in SL.

Last tier I was 11/12M. I’ve raided mythic many tiers, and always seek to improve to play my class at a high level.

I know my ilvl is behind, but if you’d be willing to invest in me, I’ll work to become a solid performer.

187 Fury Warrior with mythic raiding experience.

I have a 193 hunter and 197 SP. Lots of raiding experience. Those nights work perfect for me.

Silentcrits#1742 (btag)
Hakunah#3995 (discord)

Still need a few more for mythic. Add us on disc!

We’re still in need of some solid RDPS

Send me or Hobbes a message and lets get you trialing asap.

Gubby - Recruiting Officer
Discord - Gubby#1111
BNet - Gubby#1123

Hobbes - Guild Master
Discord - Hobbes#5641
BNet - Hobbes#1213

We look forward to hearing from you!

This guild was extremely racist. i had to leave it…

Still looking for those last couple DPS to push into Mythic this week!

I sent you a bnet friend request, mine is myxlptlk#1471

We’re still looking for more DPS to round out our mythic Roster. Send me a message on discord! Gubby#1111

Anyone looking for a guild, please enjoy this quick video of Preach!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKh9j6DuEMQ&ab_channel=PreachGaming

Gubby and his newly dubbed “Full Squad” featured.

Thanks for watching!

Seso aka Patterson