[ H ] Recruitment closed until further notice

RECRUITMENT CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Recruiting for both Casual Normal and Heroic Raiding both now and for Shadowlands!

Please note that our Raid Team is currently on a break from scheduled raiding.

Mrgrlgrlgrl! Full Murloc (AOTC Driven) is inviting the New and Old, Game-savvy or Otherwise to our Social-Focused Guild with an Adult Mindset and Heroic Weekend Raiding.

Formed by a small group of friends who wanted more for themselves than simply be a warm body in a large roster of other unknowns, Full Murloc strives itself on being small, yet active with each member being involved in some form or fashion.

We offer: Active players 7 days a week, Unique Guild-centered events, Our Raid Team is led by a 12/12H, 11/12M Player with 5 Years of Raid Leading Exp who keeps the focus on downing the bosses while making sure everyone is comfortable within the raid setting.

Full Murloc lives for doing lots of group content: Achievement Runs, Gearing up players wanting to get involved with our Raid Team, Leveling Groups, and activities surrounding Yearly Calendar Events. We have a little bit of everything to keep players in the mix of this great game we all take part in.

FM Raids Friday and Saturday: 8:30 pm to 11:30 pm EST or Zul’jin Server Time.
Recruitment needs will be posted once our break ends

Please Contact in-game: Killerpox#1990 or Parafuni#1135 on Battlenet for more information.

7 Likes

Hello, I am Plagued by Life. I am currently looking for a guild that is actually social. I am interested in most areas of the game. As of now I have to much going on to commit to a raid team, but hoping that changes soon.
Feel free to add me, Plagued#11660 or I will contact someone listed when I next log in.

Nothing beats casual and fun. Bump!

Bumping for that 2% blockade wipe. It dies tonight!

For a good time, go Full Murloc! Mrgrlgrlgrlgrl!

1 Like

Blockade Down! 16% on Jaina! Still recruiting the following above! Room for all tank specs!

Come to the Murloc side, we don’t only just beat on Jaina until she is down to 11%! Fun lore trivia event this Sunday night, Keys and Islands all week, easy going and comfortable environment, jokes all around. Do not need to be fluent in Nerglish!

Come and join the shenanigans! Mrgrlgrlgrlgrl!

Starting the week looking for those who need a home, and those looking for a casual raiding environment on the weekends! Heroic Jaina dies this coming weekend! Moving on to Crucible afterwards.

1 Like

Bump for the Murlocs! Super fun and friendly group; I’m really enjoying being a part of it all - in and out of game! <3

2 Likes

Awesome guild, fun players, amazing social environment you’d want to call home.

The raiding team are cool cats too :stuck_out_tongue: Join today!

We are ready to take down some Heroic Jaina tomorrow! <3

AOTC BABY! Full Murloc obtained their Heroic Jaina Achievement and full clear of Heroic BoD last week! ( 5/24/19 )

Also cleared Normal Crucible and look forward to our smooth progression in Heroic for another AOTC achievement for the guild! Come for the ride!

1 Like

I would like to comment that this guild is more like a family than a guild :slight_smile: They are super friendly helpful and nice. They don’t judge and want to help out as much as they can. I always get a welcome every time i log on from Captain Cookie she is so nice. Also every Monday she and other guild members try to help you runs keys for the weekly chest. I love that. In my opinion there is no other guild. I have all my toons there to stay :slight_smile: Thanks

3 Likes

Oh Patty, you’ll make us cry.

Thank you for this comment, we’re happy to provide a home and family for lovely players like yourself. We appreciate you and everyone that makes Full Murloc the way it is today.

1 Like

Awww, Patty! Thank you for the comment and for making Full Murloc such a fun and happy place! Mrgrlgrlgrlgrlgrl!! <3

Murlocs!!! I love this guild. My absolute favorite guild I’ve had the pleasure of being apart of. We even have a few people streaming our progress as well. Myself included! AOTC CHAMPS baby!!

Bumping for more murloc lovers!

Heroic Uu’nat kill this weekend!

Bumping for raid day! H Uu’nat dies tonight!

Still recruiting all sorts of WoW players to join our humble home! :smiley:

Fun times, good people, Mrgrlgrlgrlgrlgrl!