[H] Frost/UH DK LF Guild

Hello there,

I am currently on the search for a guild to join! I have recently started playing retail again but I have decided to reroll my DK! Currently, I am working on getting my flying and my DK is 390! I would prefer a guild that raids in the evenings during the weekdays and does mythic + daily! I’m just mostly looking for a fun and chill guild to join… Preferably not elitist :slight_smile:

Thank you and I look forward to meeting everyone!
My btag is Sheepy1#1934

1 Like

Hey there Sheppu

My guild raids during weekdays night at 7:30 to 10:30 pm est. We are focused more on 8.3 so until then we’re in a relaxed state and just doing M+ or heroic raid nightly. We are more than happy to show you the ropes and get you caught up. We will be doing mythic raiding for 8.3 if you’re interested in that.

Msg me on discord so we can talk more.
Soleios#0001

Or in game, although discord is the better way to get in touch with me
Soleios#1414

Hi Sheppu! We might be a good fit for you. :slight_smile: Check us out, and let me know if you have any questions. Good luck with your search!

Evolved Gaming - Horde - Area 52

We are always looking for new members to come and join our age 18+, multi-gaming community!

We are currently openly recruiting for raids as we look to Ny’alotha and 8.3, and there’s room for you! We are a Heroic progression guild, and have gotten AOTC for BoD and EP. We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30-10:30pm EST (optional additional hour on Thursdays). Currently, Wednesday is a clear of H Palace, and Thursday is an achievement run for the mount!

Not into raiding? No problem. We love running M+ dungeons for people coming together as a guild. Questing, leveling, etc. etc.! For other information please check out the thread below.

Any questions, feel free to come find me on Discord - Severinne#3611.