[H] Frost mage LF a home for 9.2 ilvl 248

Hi guys! Unfortunately like most guilds, they have come and gone. I’m looking for a guild to join on Zul’jin as most of my toons are there. I am 10/10 heroic CN and SoD raiding is not a requirement but I am interested for 9.2. I just am looking for a home to go to for keys and other fun stuff!

would love to talk more if youre interested and the times work! <Gabagool> - Dalaran [H] is recruiting for 9.2 Mythic Prog! reach out to me on disocord, easiest point of contact!

Hi, we are on Zul’jin and definitely have an opportunity for a mage. Please feel free to reach out and chat.

Give Bills a look…

[Area-52, Horde] [1/10M] [10/10H] Is a newish semi-hardcore raiding guild with a mission to achieve [Cutting Edge]. Self improvement and self accountability is a must, while pushing to clear content in a timely manner. We have a very active Discord, and leadership with Cutting Edge experience.

We have immediate core spots open to push current content. All exceptional players are encouraged to apply even if your role is not listed. Spots are competitive and effort will be rewarded.

Our short term goal is to achieve Cutting Edge and then push to ultimately becoming a top US 200 guild. All of our leader ship sports cutting edge experience. Our raid lead is 10/10 Mythic SoD (current tier).

Currently Looking for:
Any DPS
DPS With tank OS

Raid days are Tuesday/Thursday. 7:45PM-11PM EST

What we expect from you:

If given a raid spot. Be committed to your role in raid.
Be reliable, show up to raid on time and notify leadership (at least 6 hours ahead of time) if you can’t make it! 95% attendance is key.
Be prepared, show up to raid with: consumables, gems, along with gear that is fully gemmed and enchanted.
Respect everyone’s time and effort (this is basically a teamwork building game)!
Be adept and know how to play your character (using all of your spells and attacks correctly and efficiently).
-Knowledge of all the boss fights in the current tier.

Apply through Discord
Discord Invite Code: [8nhMUVk3FD]

Hey Silunani!

I am the RL and co GM of Duh Winning on zuljin. We are 6/10M and are in need of ranged dps.

Our raid times are 6pm-12am EST Wed/Thurs.

If this interests you feel free to hit me up at Glaecius#9419 on discord!

Best of luck in your searches!

Hey there would like to chat we are on Zul’jin we currently 5/10M raid is Tuesday And Wednesday nights from 8pm to 11pm est if interested I’ll post spam below with contact info

Heya Silunani!

[The Numpty Brigade] is a newly-formed AoTC guild on Illidan looking for more. We are headed by a couple of mythic raiders who were sick of the stress and wanted to go for a more casual/fun route.

Our raid times are Friday/Saturday 7:30-10:30PM CST. As we’ve been building up our numbers and have some players new to raiding, we’ve primarily been running normal, but swapped to heroic raiding in the new year and are now 5/10H.

In addition to raiding, we also enjoy pushing keys, with many of our members being 2k+.

If you’re interested, feel free to message Ackleholic#3313 on discord or Kreg#2602 (discord)/Kreg#11527 (bnet)