[H] Frost mage 228 LF Guild

Hi!
I’m looking for a guild to raid with, my schedule can be a problem since I can only raid mornings (any day, ~mornings in pst time) or weekends. Currently 228 ilvl but slowly raising it. Would pref Area52. If anyone has a spot you can reach me on discord at taylor#8517 ,ty

Last Pull of Seraph is recruiting heals and dps for our morning raid team! Raid times are 8:30-11:30 a.m. CST on Wednesday and Thursday. Current progression is 3/10H SoD. Our raid team is part of a larger guild community where there is always something to do or people to run other content with. We have some great core members that mesh well, just need a few more to fill out our roster!

Requirements:

-Good attendance. Since we only raid two days a week, maintaining adequate attendance is a must.

-Great attitude. Able to take direction and constructive criticism well.

-No set item level requirement. That said, it should look like you put some effort into gearing yourself to be raid ready.

Come raid with us :)!

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hello Taylor,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM.

We are currently 8/10N and 3/10H with 30% pulls on Remnant.

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873

If you change your mind!

Hi Taýlor,

Pandamonium is a weekend raiding guild (we have two weekend teams, depending on your schedule), and we’re always looking for strong dps. We’re not on Area-52, but just in case, here is our recruiting post:

Good luck finding your new team!