H <Frontier> 7/9M BoD LF Ranged DPS

Frontier-Tichondrius

Raid Times
•Required: Wed 5:30-8:30PM PST & Thurs 6-8:30 PST
•Optional: Tues 6-8:30 PST, Weekend and off night runs

About Us
•We are a guild made up of experienced raiders. Our main goal is mythic progression, and we would like more people with the drive for mythic raiding. We are a friendly environment with a passion for raiding and downing those hard encounters. That being said we play to have fun and have a good atmosphere overall.

What to Expect
•Our Officer group has the mindset of taking care of our raiders and helping optimize the output of each spec/class every person brings.
•We are currently 9/9H and 7/9M BoD.
•We are always doing mythic keystones and helping guildies push their keys to the max.
•When you join for raids you will be trialed for our mythic progression group. Based on your performance and attitude you will be incorporated into the core team.

What We Expect
•Raid attendance is very important. It is important to let us know ahead of time if you will not be able to attend a raid day. Assume your raid position is taken if you do not say why you can’t make a certain day.
•Know everything about your spec/class. Use Warcraft logs and other tools to help optimize the way you play.
•Discord is required for raids.
•Be able to handle constructive criticism.

Recruitment
•We are looking for DPS that can pull high numbers in a raid environment. Heroic Trial run this Tuesday!

In High Need of Hunter.

Apply
•Add battletag: Sorzha#1294, cjfdaniels#1734 or Yams#11785 to apply or for more information.

I am interested!

Looking for DPS for Mythic Team. Heroic Trial run this Tuesday at 6pm PST.

Raid starts at 6 server if anyone wants to come trial for our mythic team. Contact sorzha#1294

Bump. Next Heroic Trial is tomorrow at 6PM PST. Looking for DPS (preferably ranged).

Theses guys took me!

:crazy_face:

I bet they will take you too!

UPDATE: Joined :slight_smile:

Hunter trying to get back into raiding after stopping mid-tier in Mythic Uldir. New career makes it hard for me to raid early week days and your times match up well. Was with a CE guild for a while before leaving due to said circumstances. Primarily have tanked for most of my raiding but decided to play DPS. I don’t have M Uldir logs outside of some old BrM monk ones. But I do have heroic logs from my Warlock when I was trialing for a new guild (that sadly split) and Mythic logs from my BDK from AtBT that I’ll link. Currently gearing up a hunter (385 ilvl, neck @ about 41). Started raiding in Legion achieving AOTC every tier and then getting to M Kin’Garoth at execute phase during Antorus. Got AOTC fairly quickly in Uldir and several mythic kills before I stopped playing. I’ve made it up to Rastakhan (H) pugging on my boomy but I’m wanting to get back into two day raiding in a guild setting rather than three and four day raiding like I was before.

Warcraftlogs links:

BDK AtBT:

warcraftlogs(dot)/character/us/tichondrius/jemmie#bybracket=1&zone=17&partition=2 (mythic)

warcraftlogs(dot)/character/us/tichondrius/jemmie#bybracket=1&zone=17&partition=1&difficulty=4 (heroic)

Warlock Uldir:

warcraftlogs(dot)/character/us/zuljin/jemmlock#zone=19&bybracket=1&partition=2&difficulty=4 (Heroic)

UI: gyazo(dot)com/fdf19de55eda2b9982ea097f32187ef4

I used to raid at a higher level in a CE environment while I was in college. I was a raid lead and for a time a GM until I handed it over to the officers when I could no longer keep up. I’m wanting to get back to raiding but not at the same hardcore level I was. Clearing heroic and mythic in a two-day group and running keys is all I’m interested in. Hunter is a fresh 120 as I listed about but he’s sitting at a 390 ilvl. I have not raided much at all in BFA outside of getting 4 mythic bosses down in Uldir on my BrMonk and a few down on my Warlock. Logs back up my ability to learn and deal damage while running mechanics. Not looking for handout gear. I’m planning on continuing to pug what I can and do m+ until I’m a bit higher to run heroic and earn a spot for the mythic roster once I know the fights.

Jemmieboi#1664 is my btag. Look forward to hearing from you.

If I appear as a dwarf, ignore it. Moved him to tich and faction changed.

Bump. Still looking for DPS for our Mythic group (ilv 400+). In high need of Warlock. Heroic run tomorrow.

Hey everyone we are still looking for dedicated players for our core mythic team. Sorzha#1294, cjfdaniels#1734 or Yams#11785 to apply or for more information.

Bump. We will be having our Heroic run today. Still looking for dedicated players for our core Mythic team. Message if interested.

Bump. 4/9 Mythic BoD.

We are 5/9 on Mythic BoD now! Still looking for dedicated DPS (400+ilv) who can make both raid days. Trial runs are Tuesday 6PM PST.

Mythic trial runs on Tuesday. LF DPS.

Bump. We are 6/9 BoD now! Still trialing out people Tuesday at 6PM PST. Looking for Ranged DPS 400+ilv. In high need of hunter.

7/9 M BoD. Looking for DPS for progressing on Mythic Blockade.

Bump. Looking for DPS for progressing on Mythic Blockade.