REMOVE Please

REMOVE please

32 Likes

Let us know if you are interested! Feel free to reach out to me!

9 Likes

These fine gentlemen carried me without fail. Great prices, great players, and a great attitude! I highly recommend this group to anyone looking to make a purchase!

(P.S. They even washed my car and walked my dog!)

8 Likes

Friendly Banter was very professional with my 7 Mythic Boss package + Vengeance Reigns carries. Loved the vibe of the group, will happy be buying a Mythic Jailer mount from them again at the end of the tier when they’re offering them!

Highly recommend to anyone who wants quality service for a good price.

Thanks again guys, LGX.

2 Likes

1 Spot left for M Sylvanas for this week

1 Like

friendly banter helped me get all my mythic carries done in under a week. very professional.

This post has been a paid sponsorship.

2 Likes

Let us know if you need anything!

1 Like

Got a heroic AOTC mount with little fuss. Very polite and helpful interactions despite my constant questions and anxiety and awkward schedule. Would do again, and would recommend!

2 Likes

Have spots open this weekend!

1 Like

Ty everyone in this guild that carried me through Sylvanis, very good players.

2 Likes

These guys carried me through Mythic Sylvanas with no issues whatsoever. Thank you Lang and team for providing an awesome experience! These guys are legit! 20% down payment to reserve spot, Lang worked with me and allowed 10% down while a server transfer went through for remaining payment. I will definitely be purchasing from this guild again.

2 Likes

Still have openings for this weekends Heroic Run! 1 spot left as of now for M Slyvanas.

1 Like

Lang responded immediately to my request. I joined Friendly Banter for Mythic Sylvanas and everything went very smoothly. Absolutely satisfied :smiley:

1 Like

Do you still sell the run ?