[H][A52] Fri/Sat WEEKEND AOTC LF DPS | 11/11H SFO

Join the Murlocs for the new raid tier this weekend!

The Murlocs are now 6/8 Heroic, looking forward to progressing on Heroic Za’qul!

The Murlocs are now 7/8H Eternal Palace and looking forward to Heroic Azshara progress! Recruitment is still open, apply today!

Our recruitment needs have been updated! Positions for tank (any class) and DPS are open!

Join the Murlocs for 2020! Seeking tanks and DPS!

Recruitment needs have been updated! Become a Murloc for your 2020 New Year’s resolution! :fireworks:

The Murlocs are 11/12 Normal and 1/12 Heroic in our first weekend of Ny’alotha! Looking to finish up N’zoth next week and dive deeper into Heroic.

Hey. I wanted to know if you were still in need of a tank. I’m a 449 Blood DK with my neck being 76 and cloak at rank 7. I went 8/8H in EP and 9/9H on BOD. I have been tanking for many years. I added you on Discord. Look forward to chatting with you. Oh! and i’m in area 52.

Thank you for submitting an application Beetlejuiced! Our officers will review it and get back to you with a decision soon!

Immediate opening for a healer on the Murloc raid team! Apply through our website and join us this weekend for Heroic Ny’alotha!

Thank you much. I feel we would be a great fit.

The Murlocs are now 5/12 Heroic and 12/12 Normal! We are continuing heroic progression this weekend. Check out our updated recruitment needs above.

The Murlocs have an immediate opening for one tank for Shadowlands! Contact an officer or apply through our website.

Murloc recruitment is now open! Check out the needs above and apply through our website!

Visit our website at https://murlocmadness.enjin.com/ to see our recruitment needs and apply!

Recruitment is still open!

Our recruitment needs have been updated!

Recruitment still open! Apply to join the Murlocs!

It’s raid day! Seeking DPS for relaxed heroic raiding.

Hey ya! I put my app in on the website and sent a Discord request to Aszuna. Looking forward to hearing back from you about recruitment! Will tank/heal/DPS or just tell bad jokes!