[H] <Forte> Guild Recruitment!

I’m not currently playing, can I still sign up? I have many tiers of experience healing but for Classic I want to do something fresh and so I plan on maining a Tauren prot warrior.

I did play Vanilla back in the day so it’s not like I’m walking into the role completely blind.

You most definitely can. Add me on discord if you want any more information.

Bump! Still looking for more teammates!

Hope to see Alpha/Beta coming soon!

Bumping, still out there looking!

Up, up and away!

I’m ready to start my new WoW career!

Looking for new members

Thanks for the quick add, looking forward to Classic with you guys. (Discord: Helios)

Still recruiting new members!

Still recruiting!

We’re still recruiting - come hang out in Discord with us!

Sounds fun

Still looking for recruits!

Im currently looking for a guild that does not have eye of sulfuras already reserved. Exp in classic healing all raids as resto shaman.

Add me on discord, we can discuss more about getting you on the team.

Bump!! Still looking for some great players and people!

Still looking for new members

Your guild looks amazing! I’ve been looking into PvE guilds! I’ll be going Shammy, I know for the most part raid shammys go resto, but I do really want to go 2h Enhancement again. That being said I would love to sign up!

Hi Zoom!! I’d love to chat with you at some point. I’d be willing to facilitate an ENH shaman, so long as you’d be up for wielding the Spell Axe. Not meant as a hard bargain, but obviously I want make the most of our raid spots. That being said, I’m open to ideas so absolutely would love to chat with you.

Ekyu