[H] Former CE Raider, LFG

Hey green! Would love to talk to you about my guild. Message me on discord! Legerity#6788

Greenkoolaid,

Impulsive on Bleeding Hollow is a fresh guild for Shadowlands made up of a group of friends who have raided together throughout various times over the years, we are a 2 night a week guild TUE/WED nights 12a-3a(So technically wed/thurs mornings)

We are 5/10M currently working on artificer.

Reach out to me on BNET AwZa#1492 if you’d like to discuss any further.

Hi Green!

Sever Reality on Bleeding Hollow is currently recruiting healers and DPS as we continue to progress through Mythic CN. We’re 3/10M but hoping to get much further and with goals of CE when 9.1 drops. You can see more information about us at this link: [H] <Sever Reality> 10/10H, 3/10M, M/TH 9-12PM EST

Hey Greenkoolaid! We could use another Hunter! :smiley:

Optimal baddies is a guild founded by long time gamers who enjoy playing the game with friends while also pushing content at a reasonable pace. A lot of the members of Optimal Baddies are players who have pushed cutting edge content and are now looking for a slightly more relaxed environment where we can put our feet up and kill bosses.

Server - Area 52
Faction - Horde

Raid Times/Days: 8:00 - 10:00 PM EST Tuesday/Thursday Mythic Prog,
8:00-10:00 Saturday Heroic/Normal clear
Current Progression: 3/10M 10/10H
Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Goldfish#7851, ninjaXpope#0788, megaFly06#6053
Battle.net - Goldfish#1198, Ninjaspace#1577, Megafly#11904

What will be required of players looking to progress with Optimal Baddies?

Research on both the fights and your class and keep up with all out of raid stuff to maintain relevancy.
Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) or Bigwigs
WeakAuras
Exorsus Raid Tools (ERT)
Preferably AOTC Experience but will consider all applicants
A good Attitude
A great Sense of Humor
The ability to take constructive criticism

And of course just like any organized group a solid attendance!

Hey Green!

Welcome back to Azeroth! I would be interested in having you reach out to our recruitment officer!

Tilted Halos is a 10/10H 7/10M guild on Mal’Ganis! We are a former US 150 that has returned to the raiding scene! We are looking for stable, consistent team players to add to our MYTHIC raiding team!

High Needs:

Resto Shaman
Warlock
Boomkin
Ranged DPS classes

We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!
Apply at : h.ttps://discord.gg/tAKzuynCNf (remove the “.” in https)

You can search us on youtube to hear us during progression, just look up Tilted Halos, and our mythic kills will be up there, the first time we downed them with discord open. You can also follow me on twitch at www.twitch.tv/celheals to check in and watch us live in action on wow, or other games that we play within our community!

Here is our spam! I look forward to chatting! We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? Don’t be shy to message me for more details!

Recruitment officer:
Discord: wobble#5613
Bnet: vicarious#11914

Guild Leader:
Discord- Celheals#3547
Bnet- Celheals#1352

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ+ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression!

Our raid days are Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm-11:00pm server (the server is a Central Standard Time). ~Personal Loot is the loot system.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.

Thanks to those who posted. Ill start reaching out in the next day or so

Hey, if you’re still looking for a guild, my guild raids tues/thurs from 9pm-12am EST. We are currently looking to pick up some dps for next tier. We are currently 7/10M with multiple sub 5% wipes on sludge.

Add me on bnet if interested: Steve#18344

Or on discord if that is more convenient: IAmSteve#7227

Hi Greenkoolaid, faded gods in an aotc guild and are looking into building a mythic roaster for the next tier. Our raid times are Saturday and Sunday 9-11 est. Feel free to message me on bnet if you’re at all curious. Bnet: zole#11213

Zul’Jin 10/10 H 6/10M (12/12M Nyalotha) is recruiting! We are pushing through Castle Nathria as fast a possible on 2 night schedule. We enjoy pushing m+ keys and doing arena and those who do not necessarily want to progress through raiding are also welcome to apply for m+ or just to be part of an active guild.

All classes are welcome to apply for a raid trial. In particular we are especially looking for dps. Raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday nights from 8:30PM to 11:30 PM server and sometimes we’ll have optional raids on Saturday nights at the same time.

At this time we have a lot of applicants and are willing to accept more but please know that raid spots are very competitive and that you need to be dedicated to being very skilled at your class/spec and raid mechanics in order to not be benched.

If this seems like a fit for you, please send a message to the recruiting officers below for information.

Darosent#1386

We’d love to have you trial with our team. Here’s some of our info below

If you’re interested, add me on discord! Nikki#9174

Up. added the more recent ones to my list to reach out. Ill start prob Friday

Still potentially looking.

We could be the AOTC that pushes mythic a little bit later if you are interested.

More info on us here

feel free to reach out to me @

Battletag: Drochdeo#1237
Discord: Drochdeo#6966

1 Like

last bump before i reach out over the next few days

We are recruiting for 9.1 after a late start this tier

Second Attempt is a 6/10M , semi-hardcore, CE minded raiding guild comprised of many former/returning top US 100 raiders located on the Tichondrius server

Currently looking for mechanically sound, punctual pumpers to join our team and assist in the hunt for CE for 9.1 and beyond. If you are looking for an active, relaxed environment with people who push high M+ keys, PVP and gear alts in our spare time this is the place for you!

Raid times:
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST

Contact for apps/questions:
Discord -
Wong- Wong#9313
Feet- Feetpics#5541
Tahk- Tahk#2844

We would love to talk to you, please reach out if we are a possible fit. Thank you :slight_smile:

Elusive
Alexstrasza
CE Goal Oriented - RECRUITEMENT OPENED FOR 9.1! LOCK IN A SPOT FOR NEXT TIER!
10/10h - 6/10M Council prog, 3 nights, working on P3 (lLast boss)
Rushing CE, if not this tier next tier for sure. First tier as a guild.
Raid: Weds/Thurs 7-9:30PM CST Mandatory for Mythic Raiders on the Mythic prog team.

Optional raid day: Tues 7-9:30PM CST (Mythic reclear/farm) May become mandatory at the start of new tier.

Off nights: Currently working on KSM in mythic+ for the guild. With recent valor changes, this is quite important.

We have several 2100+ arena players as well as a few gladiators.

We are looking for a few more talented players for our mythic progression team. Currently we are on Articifer. We are also very interested in Mythic+ players that just need a chill home to hangout in and meet people. Maybe you might step into Mythic raiding.

We have a solid core group of players that are fantastic! We strive for a positive guild environment and we will not tolerate anything less. We have a firm rule we stand by that the best 20 go during progression. This is not meant to be a negative thing, but we need players to understand this. Our main goal in this guild is for the guild itself to progress. You must have this same mindset and hopefully strive to be one of the best 20. With our relaxed raid schedule, it’s important that we are efficient with our time, show up promptly, and are ready for quick pulls. Researching fights, having 90% attendance, and performing your role exceptionally are requirements to be on the Mythic raid team. We have several players within the guild that are completely fine being on the bench as they cannot commit to raiding every single week and or raid day. We love having these types of players within the guild as this can be very helpful in absence of a raider. We highly welcome more of these players and we actively bring them in on mythic farm bosses and even progression bosses if needed.

Will consider any class and spec. We recruit the player not the class. Please have logs available upon request. We prefer a voice interview in discord for all that are interested.

Those should apply if any of the following describe you:

1. You are interested in raiding with a serious, relaxed, and mannered Mythic progression team that takes raiding serious but wants to have fun while doing so.
  2. You want to be part of a small community within a guild doing daily activities of M+ / PvP and of course raiding. We still actively do heroic clears on off nights and all are welcome! We also bring in players that may not be on the current progression roster to our Mythic farm bosses.
  3. You are trying to get into mythic raiding and you want to be surrounded by good players that are currently progressing in Mythic to learn from and or work your way up to earn a spot yourself. You must be self motivated for this.
  4. You are currently a performing M+ player looking for others to push keys with and maybe you would like to get some mythic kills here and there.
  5. You can’t commit to raiding the same days every week, but you still want to down some of the content each tier. We value bench players and you will get play time!

If interested, Contact our recruiting officer Burninn. Thank you.

Recruitment officer
Discord: Jester27908#6385
Bnet: Carigit#1110

Hi Green,

I’d want to look at some of your logs and info, and feel to see our info for the guild on this.

< TILTED > is a returning guild of mythic players with various Cutting Edges throughout their experience. We are currently seeking a few more players to round out a mythic roster for the rest of the tier and moving forward! Our goal is to accomplish CE every tier within a timely manner, but we are not willing to sacrifice our raid environment in order to accomplish these goals. Targeted harassment will never be tolerated!

Schedule:
Tues: 6:30-9:30pm PST (9:30-12:30am EST)
Weds: 6:30-9:30pm PST (9:30-12:30am EST)
Thurs: 6:30-9:30pm PST (9:30-12:30am EST)

Current Roster Needs:

Tanks: Closed

DPS: Everything!

Heals: Disc Priest

We are always open to any and all strong candidates so please don’t shy away from applying if you feel we would be a good fit.

Expectations:
Every raider is expected to carry themselves positively. This means don’t attack your fellow raider
Come prepared! While the guild will provide various consumables, you should still show up ready with what you need.
Know the fight: take advantage of external sources such as YouTube videos/guides for each fight before we pull. We will also keep our Discord up to date with the latest guides/information.
Know your class: just like above, take advantage of external sources to know how to play your class to its maximum potential.

Where to Apply:

https ://forms.gle/xMStKUWaEj1byZDv7

How to get in touch:
Dax#12441 (Bnet)
BlackMamba#1909 (Bnet)
Chugs#11757 (Bnet)/ChugsBleach#8587 (Discord)
Draz#11875

Hey Green,

[A] on US-Sargeras is 6/10M looking for some good players to fill some spots. We’re not currently a CE guild but we’re working towards that over the course of this xpac. We raid Tues/Sun 8-11 EST and optional irregular Wednesday runs. We’re a pretty chill team but we like to push ourselves further and further. We’re primarily recruiting for this tier, but not against recruiting for next either. If transferring to alliance isn’t a deal breaker for you, hit me up at Cy#4103 (discord) or Yawn#11282 (bnet).

Cheers

What classes?

Second Attempt is a 6/10M , semi-hardcore, CE minded raiding guild comprised of many former/returning top US 100 raiders located on the Tichondrius server

Currently looking for mechanically sound, punctual pumpers to join our team and assist in the hunt for CE for 9.1 and beyond. If you are looking for an active, relaxed environment with people who push high M+ keys, PVP and gear alts in our spare time this is the place for you!

Raid times:
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST

Contact for apps/questions:
Discord -
Wong- Wong#9313
Feet- Feetpics#5541
Tahk- Tahk#2844