[H] <Forgotten Winter> 11/12M, 12/12H

H] Zul’jin < Forgotten Winter > Tues / Thurs / 8:00PM - 10:30PM Est

Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join and rebuild our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 10 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and know everyone that is in our guild. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to rebuild as fast as we can and get everyone their AoTC and Mythic Kills, most of us have our AoTC achievement and Mythic kills. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild, that also pushes Mythic + and PVP as well.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday & Wednesday 8-10:30PM est (12/12 H) (11/12M) team 1

Raid times are set for Monday & Friday
8-10:30PM est Team 2

We accomplished this in 4 hours of raid on the first week (Guild created 4 weeks ago) [June 6th]

Recruitment

• Currently looking for:
  • DPS Ranged: Mage, Hunter
  • Healer: Priest, Monk, Druid
  • All DPS and healers are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character this is for team 1.

We are looking for All but tanks for team 2.

If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BNET Btag

-Jimlar#1706 GM
-Safeguyz#2359 Recruiter
-Kintosh#1972 Raid leader

Discord

-Jimlar#4890 GM
-Rpbster#4644 Recruiter
-Mat/Hakkall#3714 Raid Leader

We look forward to talking

2 Likes

Hello Cherkie,
Your post sounds familiar… :thinking: :smiley:

[H] Zul’jin < Two Camels in a Tiny Car > Tues / Thurs 10:30pm - 1:30 am Est
Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 7 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and have those friendships. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to get everyone their AoTC, most of us have our AoTC achievement but there are a few returning raiders that do not. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild with the understanding that not everyone will want to move on to Mythic raiding and that’s okay we want you to play YOUR game in this guild.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday and Thursday ( 12/12 H , 2/ 12 M )
-7:30 PM - 10:30 PM PST
-9:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST
-10:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST

Recruitment

• Currently looking for 1 melee dps and 2 range dps for our Core Mythic Team.
  • All players are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character
  • We are also asking for the more casual raider or player that might not have the time to devote to a raid team but would like to step in if needed and get a few bosses down and see the raiding content. We welcome the mythic + raider that enjoys that part of the game , we run two teams right now but we can do more. PvP as well and why not lets throw it all in, we need you PvP players as much as we need the PvE players.
    If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BTag
-GhostToast#11626
-RavenSoul#11849

Discord
-PooBear#0706

We look forward to talking

1 Like

Oof very similar indeed guess he liked your format.

1 Like

:rofl: Imitation is the best form of flattery. :smirk:

Do people even read realm forums?

I guess he liked your post! :smiley:

1 Like

your post was so good I didnt have a choice, best of luck to you :slight_smile:

1 Like

:grinning: No harm No Fowl , lol if ya need a writer let me know. :wink: In the mean time I keep bumping this for ya right. lol damn

Here to bumpity bump bum bump bump bump bump riggity bump rump pump

Thanks for the bump!! Appreciate it

I almost quit this game because I wanted to play COD until i stumbled upon this guild before typine /delete on my main character and rediscored why i played wow in the first place. I had the time of my life ,best guild ever and best people ever fun! fun fun!!!

Bumpity bump bump bump

thank for the freee bumps !!!

buMP RUMP BUMP BUMP

Awesome guild. I wanted a guild that felt like home. Not only have I found that, I’ve found a bloody good group of people who are great at what they do!

bump bump bump bump shaky bum bump

:smiley: amazing

bump it up, send me a msg we can chat!

Bump it up. If anyone wants a chat about the guild and needs more information. Give me a shout!

Bump it up amazing 10/10 would recommend to my friends

dijbcvnlkjhsdbvlkjhsbdvjkhlsbdvklhjnbsdkljvnskdljnvkljsndvkljns bump biumpo