[H] <Fog of War> Recruiting

Hello Sulfuras Horde Players,

< Fog of War > is looking for a few more members to join our ranks. Are you a lone player or with a small group of friends in a guild? Please take the time to read our recruitment post and see if our guild is the guild for you.

About the guild
The Guild is comprised of mature and respectable players who have a family and full time jobs and would like to be surrounded by other players who are civilized. Hate and vitriol are NOT tolerated in our guild, not even when directed at alliance. The majority of our players are active EST nights from 5pm-11pm. Our Raid Nights are Tuesday and Thursday starting at 7pm and a soft stop at 10pm. 7pm Start gives players time after work to have dinner with the family before sitting down for 3 hours to raid. 10pm Soft stop means we will stop the raid if we are not in the middle of attempting a boss or about to pull one.

About The Leader
I am Titanas the Leader of < Fog of War > and I am 100% guild focused. I am a Protection specialized Warrior and I have a TON of classic WoW experience, and other… “less traditional experience”. I run VERY smooth Dungeon & Raid groups, and I raided During Vanilla WoW in a Hardcore guild (Faction Firsts) From MC till Naxx. I will not be pushing players beyond their means, via play time or play styles. I have seen most of the content Vanilla has to offer but this time around I would like to experience it with new friends.

< Fog of War >
Raid Nights: Tuesday & Thursday
7pm-10:30pm EST

Contact me in game via whisper or mail.

Still on the lookout for a few more DPS classes!

Warlock
Hunter
Rogue

Titanas makes it a point not to over-recruit, so not many openings. Let us know quickly, you’ll be grateful you did. Be a part of our laid back group, able to decisively handle content without having to treat a video game like a second job. Don’t be afraid to inquire if you arent one of the listed classes, we are always listening and looking. PST or in-game mail!

Updating this because it was outdated. We are still an active guild and still having a blast.