[H] Fire mage LF guild

Returned from season 1, currently around 460 ilvl. Looking for a (est) chill/adult guild preferably or one with decent raid times. Feel free to message me in game or here.

johalenneron#1160

Welcome back! Check out the recruitment discord! Guilds are sorted by faction, type (CE, AOTC, etc) and raiding schedule (Weekend/Weekday, etc) to make finding a home easier. If you need any help, just post in the help channel, and our mods will assist you as they are available to do so. :slight_smile: We wipe the channels every tier so they stay current. Good luck and happy hunting!

Link: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB

PS you can also search in a specific channel for a certain time by using the search bar and selecting a channel you’re interested in. Once you have that you can put a time or a day, etc in order to make sure that you find guilds that meet your schedule needs. The screenshot below is an example. The right side shows the guilds in Horde CE 3 Day that raid at 10pm.

Hello,
We just started up a guild of returning players, we are looking for new players to get us up and running dungeons groups and raids. A few of us have already been thru heroics and mythic+, but we would like to get some guild runs going.
We are not looking to be hardcore, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people. Saying that we also are planning on doing mythic dungeons. We would like to start raiding (10 mans at the least) before Shadowlands hit. We are looking for melee DPS and 1-2 more healers (priest/pally/shaman) and a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
Not sure if you are looking to help a guild from the bottom up, or something that is already established. But if this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Raid times are 7:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Day are Friday and Monday.
Realm is Gurubashi : [H] casual guild looking for more!
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Morlanith#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

Are you interested in Mythic raiding?

Talking to you on b-net right now :smiley:
Here’s promised SPAM:

</Ninja Kittenz/> is a fun, active guild with Mythic focus that would love to add more solid ranged to our team. We’re specifically looking for players who like progress without the elitist attitude. We pride ourselves in being active on and off raid times and are hoping for players who will do the same.

Mythic Raid Times:
Tues+Thurs 8-11pm EST
Heroic Runs:
Mon 8:30-10:30pm EST

Progression:
4/12m, 12/12H Nya

We also run Mythic Keys all.the.time.
We run an M+ community through our disc - join our discord, try us!

B-net: Saxx#1747
Disc: Abs#5438

Hey! I don’t know what decent means to you, but I’m assuming you aren’t overly picky. I’m not sure if something completely new is what you’re looking for, but I hope it is :smiley: I’m recruiting for a (VERY) new guild a couple of my friends and I started: [Phasers On Stun] horde side on Illidan. Raid times are 12pm-3pm central time on Saturday/Sunday (weekend afternoons). I’m 9/12m and looking to get back to that area as soon as possible. I know that committing to a brand new guild is super scary but I have successfully built and led guilds before for a few years, and if it would make you feel better obviously nobody is required to transfer until raiding successfully starts. We went through heroic (first time ever raid together!) last weekend to get 12/12h and are planning on doing mythic next weekend.
Discord: brandy#9982
battle.net: brandy#1599

Hey Bare,

We’ve got an opening right now, looking for a Fire Mage to join our mythic raid roster.

We raid Tuesday/Thursday, 8PM to 11PM EST.

Spam below if you’d like to chat:

added your tag

Hello friend, my guild is actively recruiting fire mages. we are a 6/12M guild. You can find details about us here: 4/10H <Wasted Potential> LF Ranged DPS

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan Server. TC was founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are rebuilding for Shadowlands but we have enough interest to start within the next few weeks. We are still planning to mythic raid and complete Nyalotha. In the coming weeks we are looking to heroic raid, any mythics we can do and possible BoD Mount runs.

We are going to begin raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We will have an optional run on Sundays at the same time which we normally use for Alt Nights, Sales or Normal/Heroic when deep into Mythic Prog, but we may be utilizing it to help catch up just this tier.

We are currently 12/12H 1/12M. This upcoming reset will be the first week with our full T/W/Su schedule, so we hope to push even further into mythic.

We have some raiders that have been mythic raiding this tier in guilds that are 9-12/12M.

Recruitment Needs:
Disc Priest
Mages
Warlocks
Hunters
Boomkins
Shadowpriests

Even if we are not looking for your class we always accept any exceptional applicants that feel they would be a good fit!

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650
Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330

Go to our WowProgress or PM one of us for a Discord link to apply!

Thanks

Judgement, founded in 2004, may be the place you can call home. We raid a short weekend evening schedule getting as much current content as we can without all the elitism and hate that can be encountered in “those” guilds.

We have simple requirements.

1. get along with the rest of the members
  2. show up for raid 80% of the time
  3. know your class priorities when it comes loot roll time
  4. perform to at least 50% of what your gear will support on any boss fight.

simple.

Originally formed on Antonidas server where we were consistently in the top ten raid guilds on the server. We then moved to Grizzly hills where we were briefly the top 25 person raid team on that server. We eventually found our way to Turalyon server where we raid semi casually, getting as much as we can killed while not crying about what we haven’t.

We are currently 11/12H N’yalotha and interested in bringing some dps into the fold that better meet our #4 criteria.

raids are currently 8-11pm EST Saturday and 7-10pm EST Sunday. Although we have been doing some farm bosses Friday nights recently with more people home from the plague.

more permanent home then feel free to contact us.

INJ#1944