[H] Fire Mage LF Guild to help me get to raiding!

I’m a pretty new player starting only a few months ago in BFA, and I really want to get into raiding but my gear is only around ilvl174 cuz i started a little late into the expansion. I was hoping that there’s a guild out there that would maybe run some content with me to help me get my gear up and eventually get to normal raiding and higher.

I would prefer 2 nights a week and a time that doesn’t go past 11pm est, so if anyone is interested just comment here! :smiley:

Talk to Ticklebum in HoOt N Holler

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hoot-n-holler-recruiting-casual-raiders/798026/3

Until Eternity is looking for a couple dps we are 9/10N and raid fri/sat 8-11, pm anyone in guild for invite or me directly

The Førsaken is seeking new members of all skill levels who are wanting to raid or get into raiding. We also do other PvE content such as Mythic +

Current Needs

• Ranged DPS -> preferred: Mage and Warlock and Hunter
  • Healer -> preferred: Druid and Paladin and Shaman
  • Willingness to learn fights and be in voice chat

About Us
We aim to keep our numbers small and manageable. Everyone is important and adding more “bodies” is a good way to be alienated. All members are included.

Our play times are later in the evening and well into the night for some players. We get the job done, while playing a game we all love and enjoy. We are by no means, “Hardcore,” but we do want to see content. Raising new players to our level of play or beyond is something we love to do. New players are very much welcomed here.

Raid Schedule

• Friday 8:30PM - 11:30PM (PST)
  • Saturday 8:30PM - 11:30PM (PST)

First pull is 8:30pm PST
Experience on all kills

Contact Us
Please message anyone below for entry into the guild

Looking forward to seeing all of your wonderful faces joining the family in the near future!

(Champion) (Battle Tag) War#1597
(Doctore) (Battlt Tag) Artissan#1204
(GM) (Battle Tag) spartan33#1384