[H] Feral Druid LF Guild

Hello! Sofar here looking for a home in shadowlands. Just got back into the game after a bit if a break between bfa and shadowlands and looking for a guild to raid in. I have previous experience in raiding legion but took a break after that. Planning on playing feral but will play boomkin if requested I am on the Illidan server looking for a home there. I am fine with any start time after 8 pm est any day. Let me know if I’m what your looking for.

We may be a good fit for ya :slight_smile: and we are on illidan as well

We are Sundust Syndicate on US- Illidan and currently 7/10H

Raid Times!

(Optional Farm) Sunday | 9:30 EST - 12:00 EST
(Progression) Tuesday | 9:30 EST - 12:00 EST
(Progression) Thursday | 9:30 EST - 12:00 EST

**Questions? Please contact:**GM: (Bnet) KiwiTiger#11312 | (Discord) KiwiTiger#3279

Hi! Our start time is 8:30 Eastern Thursday/Sunday. Check us out! [H][Mal'Ganis]<Baja Blast> Looking for DPS for Heroic Raiding

Hey!

Were a fresh guild looking for more members to progress in Mythics and keystone masters. AOTC under out belt.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hi-donut-care-tuesthurs-raid-recruitment/855053

Add JrSlacker#11372 and lets chat!

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

Raid days are Tues, Wednesday, Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!

Anima Gang is currently looking to bolster our ranks for Castle Nathria. If you are looking for an enjoyable guild that strives for success then we may be good for you.

Recruitment
We are currently accepting and in search of all well geared and skilled players to add to our raiding crew, however there are a few particular classes in higher demand which include:
Rdruid/Boomy
Warlock
DK
Enh Shaman/Ele Shaman
Rogue
Demon Hunter Dps
Mage
All classes are welcome to apply this list dose not mean we are not interested.

Raid Times

During progression you must be available 9 PM - Midnight EST, Monday - Tuesday.

Expectations

You must understand your class well.
You must be prepared to use potions and flasks on every raid.
You must show good attitude toward members of the guild.

How to Apply
Contact in game:Kashdk/Kashp- Bodankey- Lunkdk- Fatalrush/Opulentt- Holytacò
Battlenet:
Daddy#13201
Maruruk#1866
Bodank#11790
Opulent#1461
Omnipotent#11372

Cupcakes and BDSM Is an established Horde AOTC raiding guild on Thrall. Currently 10/10 H and starting Mythic. We are currently looking to recruit active players for our raid team. Raid days/times W/TH 10:30 P.M. - 1:00 A.M. LF all specs,

Is our basic info

Discord - AwesomeIsMatt#1304