[H] Feral Druid LF Casual Heroic Group

[H] Feral Druid ilvl 404(dmg not found). Looking for casual heroic raiding guild, preferred raid times are 7-10pm EST or 7:30-10:30pm EST (basically anything between 7pm start and 11pm end).

Looking for Horde groups only.

Hey there! Dont Die of Hyjal is an adult, casual guild focused on achieving AoTC each raid tier. We enjoy a laid back environment that sees bosses fall at a steady pace.

All we ask is that you know your class, come prepared to raids by watching guides/strats, and have a good attitude and willingness to improve.

We are currently 9/9N 9/9H 1/9M BoD and 2/2H Crucible. We raid on Monday and Thursday from 8-10:30 PM Central Time.

We also try to run some Mythic+ keys on the weekends!

If you’re interested in more info please add my battle tag Wild#11964 or my Discord Wildreaver#5858.

Thanks and hope to talk to you soon!

(Sataraa) #3

Hey realistic, we might have something for you, we have a heroic focused team that runs thursday and monday from 8pm-10pm eastern time. If those teams pique your interest at all hit me up, Sataraa#1236

(Docmundo) #4

We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544

Nova#14661

<Wardens Tyranny> Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (Non Mythic focused). 6/9 H BoD 2/2 N Crucible

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST

hey there realistic we are a horde guild on wyrmrest accord we raid thurs/fri 830pm to 11pm est 9/9 normal 7/9 heroic 2/2 normal if this interests you add me on btag mortality#11220

<Comfortably Rum> looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. We have lost a few people not really feeling BFA so looking for more to join our raiding roster. We are a heroic raiding AOTC/Meta Achiev with a goal of a few mythics

Raid Times: Wed and Thurs 8-10:30pm
RBG - Soon to come

Needs: Rogue/Spriest/Mage/Hunter
DPS - Will consider all vet players looking for a home

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211