[H] Fates Call, open recruitment

Bump for some old good peeps if only Catalyst came back :(
/wave
Fates Call now 5/8 Heroic 8/8 Normal Uldir
Way to go guys now 8/8 Normal 7/8 Heroic Uldir.
My question is ...Are you guys still holding the yearly christmas pic this year?!?!?!?!
Asking for a friend
Love always (( even though i am now ally side but the parties are devine))
LV
P/S I endorse this guild. Despite the fact i am happily rerolled alliance on MG. Great people!
11/09/2018 02:16 AMPosted by Sylarayssae
My question is ...Are you guys still holding the yearly christmas pic this year?!?!?!?!
Asking for a friend
Love always (( even though i am now ally side but the parties are devine))
LV
P/S I endorse this guild. Despite the fact i am happily rerolled alliance on MG. Great people!

Looking for some suggestions, and it will need to happen right at the beginning of December so I have time to mail out cards to Anaheim
Um hello, I just left my guild because there wasn't much going on and only 7 people, so I was wondering if I could join this guild?

I just recently reached 120 and ILVL 282, Enhancement Shammy.
Talked to my clan for those of us who are now on mg we will doing for the first time ever a Christmas card to send to BT! You guys send them out so now it is time to get one in return!
11/10/2018 08:38 PMPosted by Mechtotem
Um hello, I just left my guild because there wasn't much going on and only 7 people, so I was wondering if I could join this guild?

I just recently reached 120 and ILVL 282, Enhancement Shammy.

Hey Mech, reach out to myself, Thideras, Marathal or another officer to chat and for an invite!
^ what he said :)
11/13/2018 11:31 AMPosted by Brimgor
Hey Mech, reach out to myself, Thideras, Marathal or another officer to chat and for an invite!

Hello, I was wondering how I would reach out to you guys, I tried /tell Marathal, /tell Thideras, /tell Brimgor and it said that no one was currently online.

I'm on the server Shadowsong, this is guild in BOREAN TUNDRA?

if you do a /who fates call there should be someone around that can invite, or see if someone is on that can invite you.

And yest we are Borean Tundra

We are starting to do guild M+ runs all day every Sunday. Last week, we had over 20 people running M+ content. Come join us!

1 Like

Just joined this morning. Seems like a good group so far :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the guild. Give a yell to me in game or here if you need anything

We just completed H EP and got Ahead of the Curve Achievement on our core raid team. Come and join us for your achievement. Also need more for our M+ groups. We are currently pushing up to 14+ keys and would love more mages, rogues, shamans and druids. We are open to all if you are not one of those :slight_smile:

Shoo. Go on, back to Blackhand.

Yeah, I didn’t have my avatar changed for posting in these:) Lynnisevil is Frittz :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well see, that makes more sense now. Here I thought you were poaching for another realm. :slight_smile:

Wow, so cool to see you guys around still.
I remember tanking Firelands in green with you!

1 Like