[H] [Faerlina] <Late Bloomers> (5/9 HM 25m, 9/9 HM 10m) Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30PM EST

Guildmaster: Thiccform

Battlenet: Forent#1516
Discord: Evan#3817

ABOUT
Late Bloomers is a casual raiding guild looking to push ourselves to be more of a semi-hardcore guild.

Currently, about 75% of our roster is more than capable of clearing all content. The remaining 25% are holding us back from progressing at the rate that we want to. I’m sure many of you have been in similar situations. We’re a guild of friends and acquaintances and we’ve done our best to make it work but at this point, we are looking to recruit some skilled core-raiders to replace some of our more casual members.

Other than that, we try to keep the environment very laid back outside of progression. While getting upgrades is nice and exciting, our number one priority is having an enjoyable guild to raid with each week. You should apply if you can be excited for someone other than yourself to win a major upgrade or if you have a good sense of humor.

Current Progression
9/9HM 10 Man Ulduar
5/9HM 25 Man Ulduar (<5% Wipes on Hodir)

RAID SCHEDULE
Main Raid: Tuesday & Thursday 7:30-10:30 PM EST
Off Night: (Usually Friday or Sat as needed for 10M)

RECRUITMENT NEEDS FOR ULDUAR
Death Knight: 1 (Frost/UH)

Druid - Full

Hunter - 1 (Any)

Mage - 1 (Fire)

Paladin - 1 (Holy)

Priest - 1 (Shadow)

Rogue - 1 (Combat)

Shaman - 1 (Enhance/Ele)

Warlock - 2 (Demo / Aff)

Warrior - 1 (Fury/Arms)

IF INTERESTED
If any of this sounds appealing, please reach out. I prefer to have a 1 on 1 via discord. During that conversation I’ll explain our loot system, our overall philosophy, and the general rules.

Please be ready to discuss your raid experience from any version of this game (Retail included) and also provide some logs (If available).

Thank you,
Evan