[H] Faerlina | Fri/Sat 9pm-12am PST LF DPS (Warlocks, more)

<Nexus Sx> - Faerlina is a longstanding mythic raiding guild in modern/retail WoW looking to expand its core raid team as we play in Burning Crusade Classic.

Want to see and hear what our raid environment is like? Check out our stream here: https://www.twitch.tv/KirbyAu

We’re a diverse and tight-knit group that likes to have a good time and play at a high level.

We need players who are personable, reliable and ready to clear all of the Burning Crusade raids.

Meshing with the group is as important as performance. Bad attitudes, poor attendance, and overall bad vibes will not be tolerated. We expect guildies to run heroics and content with each other outside of raid hours. We have a very active discord as well.

Raid times:

Friday / Saturday - 9pm to 12am PST

Currently have 2 groups running Karazhan

Who we’re looking for

We are looking for folks to come in and make an impact immediately. Expect to know the fights for not only your own class, but know the entire fight as a whole. Little hand holding, self responsibility

Specific Classes/Specs Needed:

DPS

• Warlock (strong need)
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Boomkin
  • Hunter
  • Shadow Priest
  • Any other DPS can apply as well!

Heals

• Resto Druid
  • Resto Shaman
  • Holy or Disc Priest
  • Holy Paladin

While we may prioritize recruitment of certain classes above others, we are open to all capable and dedicated DPS players at this time.

If you’re interested in joining us, please add us on BTag:

Slummz#1315(Lead Classic Officer)
Cokenpepsi#11798 (Recruitment Officer)
KirbyAu#1 (GM)

1 Like

Interested in all DPS at this time!

Howdy!

Raided up to RoS in BT during TBC before the guild fell apart and would love to see it all the way through this time.

I have a mage at 60 currently on Sulfuras but no one to play with and would consider transferring over. I’m also likely using a boost for an alt/main as well. There any class or spec you are looking for in particular? (I have character A.D.D. and need someone to tell me what to play : /)

Ill hit you up in game when I can or vice versa! Zek#1365

Added you on bnet!

Mage here LF guild

Erisell, add me on bnet. Kingofcanada#1687

Still looking!

Looking for DPS