[H] <Fabulous> is recruiting raiders for Phase One!

About us:

is a guild comprised of several real life friends that were in top 100 raiding guilds from Vanilla to Wrath before coming together to create a highly skilled, tightly knit, and competitive 10 man guild at the start of Cataclysm. As a result all of our Officers have experience as raid leaders and understand what needs to happen for a raid, guild, and community to be successful. We are also looking for more casual players to backfill spots as needed.

Raid times:

Our current raid schedule is (EST): Mon 8:00-11:00 PM, Wed 8:00-11:00, Thurs 8:00-11:00 Subject to small alterations as we fill our roster. We also don’t expect to be raidnig all three nights during the first phase.

Loot Distribution:

Our current plan is to use a DKP loot system. However, we are not a straight DKP system, nor a bid system; on certain BIS items our loot council will make decisions in the best interest of the raid and guild.

Expectations:

We’re looking for competent, dedicated, mature, like-minded raiders that are able handle constructive criticism, show up on time, and know the content. The ultimate goal is to kill dragons and have a good time doing it with a professional attitude when it comes time to focus. All core raiders are expect to show up on time, be prepared with their class/role appropriate consumables, and have 90% raid attendance. That being said, we’re all working adults and real life happens. We will be understanding but just like at your real life job, we expect advanced notice of any attendance issues.

Join our discord server and post in our “recruitment” channel! Contact me, Soc, or one of our Officers in game, Doobley, Joshst, or Berict, for an invite!

3 Likes

Just want to give this a “bump” like we used to do on these threads back in the day and add a key point.

Our #1 goal is to maximize the effectiveness of our raid times. We welcome all players, new and old, who can come in and focus for the 3 hours on a given raid night. We all have a lot going on and we want to put you, as a raider with us, in a situation where we are not wasting your time. In return we expect the same from you.

Good ole fashion bump

Another bump! We’re willing to merge with the right fit. Message me ingame to discuss.

I’ll message you in game to talk about this. Won’t let me change character on my phone for some reason. Name is Hotcrab.