[H] Experienced Player LF M Guild

I have not Mythic raided this raid tier yet, recently switched back to horde to play with friends, looking for a mythic guild on my Hunter. Been playing since Classic doing high end (25M, H, M correspondingly) content. Very flexible raider (class wise), mechanically good.
For more information please contact me.
Discord: Flinoge#3855

I can’t include links, included warcraftlogs/raider.io

My Elemental Shaman Logs last tier:
character/us/stormrage/flinumbani#zone=23&spec=Elemental

My Fury Warrior Logs last tier:
character/us/shadow-council/flinari#zone=23&difficulty=4

My Havoc DH Logs this tier (All I’ve raided on):
character/us/shadow-council/flinfel#partition=1

Only really been doing M+:
characters/us/shadow-council/Flinfel

My Hunter (Little Undergeared, will change soon):
characters/us/shadow-council/Flinisilo

Hey Flin,

I’m looking to add a couple strong ranged DPS to my raid roster to push into mythic content. We’re currently 12/12H AOTC, and planning on starting mythic prog on Tuesday. Would love to chat. Guild spam below.

Greetings Flinisilo,

We are looking for a couple more Mythic ready DPS and some filler with potential for our heroic team. It sounds like you might fit in with the latter if you feel like you have Mythic potential. If you want to talk more please reach out to Gypsi or myself and we can talk more.

Steel Dragon: 11/12H - Area52

Recruitment Needs:

• Ranged DPS
  • Elemental Shaman W/ Strong Resto OS
  • Holy Pally
  • 1-2 Melee DPS

Raid Schedule

• Tuesday ( 7-10PM EST )
  • Thursday ( 7-10PM EST )

Optional: Normal and alt runs on Friday/Saturday night.

Goals/History:
Our team is currently recruiting to finish up heroic NYA and move into mythic progression as quickly as possible. We are a semi-hardcore guild on a casual 2 night per week schedule, motivated to achieve AOTC in a timely manner and push as far as possible into mythic in the time provided. We have been raiding together since 2015 and have achieved AOTC each tier doing so. We strive to make sure all of our members are up to par on fights and their classes so no issues occur and hold back progression. Currently looking to expand our roster to 25 for heroic to insure a solid competitive roster for mythic progression.

Raid History:

Battle for Azeroth:

• 2/8M Uldir
  • 3/9M BoD
  • 2/2H CoS
  • 4/8M EP

All of our officer core has completed heroic and been AOTC since 2015 and progressed further into mythic progression.

Legion Progression:

• 9/11 Mythic ATBT
  • 6/9 Mythic ToS
  • 5/10 Mythic Nighthold
  • 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor
  • 4/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare

Our Expectations:

• High attendance (90%+)
  • Knowledge of your class, spec, and role
  • Prepared for raid every night Flask/Pots/Food/ Vantus Ruins( If Needed)
  • 450 ilvl / 70 minimum neck with rank 3 essences

Feast/Cauldron will be provided as we further progress. All are expected to come prepared.

10 minute break will happen halfway through raid at a good stopping point.

• Be prepared to continuously keep pulling throughout the night (No AFK except during break or officer log checks will be tolerated as our time per week is limited).

Contacts:

• Recruitment/Healing Officer: Gypsì - Xstratik#11324
  • RL: Alarus - Alarus#1329

Hey Flinisilo,

{Reprieve} 12/12H AOTC on the Thrall server is looking for more for 8.3. Most of us have ether CE experience in the past and/or present. Looking to finish our Mythic raid team with semi-hardcore progression 2-3 nights a week. Our goal is aotc and to push hard into mythic when it drops. Current schedule is Tues/Weds/Thurs (Until on farm) Midnight (12am) to 3am EST. In our off times we run plenty of high keys and alt raid run. We are a mature, zero tolerance drama guild . Most of us are in our 30’s with normal lives outside of Azeroth but we do not tolerate any drama.

Mythic Raid Team Recruitment:
DPS:
High: Warlock (Immediate starting position)
Medium: Death knight, WW Monk, Boomie
(But applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)

Healers - Disc Priest (But applicants may be considered based on skill/exp
Tank - Closed

Mythic raid team members are held to a high standard of performance. You must be capable of surviving encounters with minimal failure damage and maintain proper DPS/HPS for your class. At this point raid spots are earned not given with the amount of raiders we currently have. As we recruit we do look at logs to see how you perform so please have some ready to view when applying. Anyone falling below tolerated levels (based on logs) or causing wipes may be replaced or removed from the raid team roster. Also having a strong OS or having an equal alt is highly recommended for raid comp. We HATE to have people sit because of inability to adapt (I.e. Both of our raid tanks have multiple mythic ready tanks toons.)

Add on’s:
DBM or Bigwigs
Weakauras
Details
ERT (exorsus raid tools)
Angry Assignments (Mostly for healers)

Recruitment is open to all for social and mythic+ runs.

To discuss more with me please add:
Discord: Nephlim#6908

Or chat with one of my officers,
Bnet:
Perifery#1135
Disc:
Perifery#2420

Healing specific people who are interested please add:
Disc:
Ser#3762

I now have some logs:
character/us/shadow-council/flinisilo

Keep in mind I have no corruption and still very un-optimized.