{H} Execute Phase 10M Cata on Mankrik Tues/Weds 8-11pm EST LF Ele Sham/Warlock

Execute Phase is recruiting for the upcoming Cata Expansion. 2 day raiding schedule, lead by competent, proven leadership. Tuesday/Wednesday schedule from 8-11 pm Eastern Standard Time.

Our core players have been raiding together off and on since TBC was released the first time. We played the usual 25 man raiding landscape, but in late WotLK (first time) realized that 10 man groups were much more manageable, and fun. It was easier to progress at a rapid pace, and to make true friends that would last a lifetime. With Cata releasing and putting 10M and 25M gear on par we trimmed the fat and stayed 10M until its death due to 20M Mythic raiding.

As we have gotten older and more nostalgic, the release of Cata has brought some of us back to the game to re-live the glory days. We were highly successful in Cata and and MoP the first time around on a longer schedule, but with our experience we expect great results off of a 2 day raiding schedule.

What we are Looking for:

Tank
Druid Tank would be the highest prio
Warrior/DK following up

DPS

Ele Shaman has the highest prio, Warlock being a close 2nd.

While all of these are preferred options, our guild is highly flexible as we have all juggled 2-3 alts at hardcore raiding levels for years to be competitive as different fights or tiers demanded. Any good player is welcome to inquire. NO SQUEEKERS

WHAT WE PROVIDE YOU

We want you focusing on your main character, possibly an alt that could help in certain situations, and simply having fun with the game. We don’t want you out grinding for flasks or potions or food for the raid before reset. WE PROVIDE 100% FOR THE RAID. That means your flasks, your potions, your repairs, (When possible your gems and enchants)

We don’t rage scream during raiding, that’s just not us. It’s a chill environment. We play with good players, whom we get along with. If we don’t mesh it’s no hard feelings, we just part ways. With that being said we expect good players that don’t make silly mistakes. We have done these raids before at the hardest difficulties and tend to do so again with great success. We all make sure we are knowledgeable about the fights ahead of time (we’ve done it already, we prep for any changes, if you haven’t done them we expect you to watch a video to minimize downtime).

As we all level and play many alts we do gear funnels quite frequently for alts that will be helping the raid. It’s all about community, not a MEGA GUILD, or a 25man where there are 5 different cliques of people that hang out.

If you’re interested please contact myself, or one of my officers over battlenet:

Warbroken#1488
Blight#1926
Tiab#11905

Hello, post must be at least 10 characters

Looking for a few players to finish out the raid

This is to refresh

Hey- still in search of a Hunter?

Yes we are. Add me on real ID and we can chat about it

Lets keep this train moving!

Sent a request over

Edited our needs. Mainly looking for a Tank to snuggle up to our Paladin guy and get smacked around.

Possibly 1 healer, cause our buddy is being a hold out…

Me Tank. Want one more Tank.

Still looking for a solid tank, and a caster dps to fill out the roster!

I’m leveing a Resto/Ele Shammy rn. I prefer to heal but can DPS if needed. I sent requests to all of the tags listed.

What’s you bnet name? I’ve looked through my list and reached out to everyone I got requests from.

Humpty Bumpty

Updated needs, LF ele shaman, spriest

Looking for an ele sham or spriest!

Edited needs, ele shaman, warlock

Hey!

Not sure if you’re still looking for a tank, but I happen to be a long time tank main (with multiple CE’s and a lot of high end raid experience) who’s favorite spec in the game just so happens to be; Bear Druid! I can play em all though, prefer not to play Blood because I did in OG Cata.

I’m obviously on Alli, but I would be more than willing to swap to Horde. While tanking is in my veins, I’m not opposed to a different role.

Ya’ll sound like a chill bunch right up my ally, very late so I’ll shoot one of your officers a PM tomorrow.

If the spot’s already been filled, best of luck to ye.