[H] Ex-Raid Lead Ret Paladin 9/12 M Looking for guild for pushing CE in SL

Hello,

I have previously been a raid leader for mythic Nya’lotha progression, up until Ilgynoth. I have also been playing since BC starting to do heroic raiding in WotLK and Cataclysm. I am looking for a guild that is going to push for CE in SL consistently. I am not overtly looking to raid lead, and would prefer to not do so.

Logs: ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/wyrmrest-accord/korissath
Discord Tag: Dune#9588
Battle Tag: Korissath#1674

Hey Korissath!

I’m Eluvian from an 11/12 M Guild on Area 52. We’ve recently reformed under this name for the purpose of creating a CE-oriented guild with the goal. Currently, we’re progging Nzoth and we’re also starting to recruit for SL. Our leadership has past CE experience and we have a great core of people so we’re looking for like-minded individuals to join us.

We currently raid 2 nights a week, Tues/Thurs from 9pm-12am EST. We have added a 3rd night (Wed) for N’zoth and this may occasionally happen in the future when the situation calls for it. We are a pretty chill group of people who also enjoy spending time together outside of raid as much as inside of raid whether it’s pushing keys, casual pvp and more. We are fairly active doing keys within the guild and it’s important to us to ensure this continues into SL as keys and raiding are usually complementary to each other.

We work hard to ensure the raid and guild environment are positive, we’re all there to push ourselves to be better and have a good time and we don’t want to lose sight of that. We have exciting plans for SL and I would love to speak with you more if you are interested! I have added your btag but I’ve listed mine below as well, add me if you’d like to speak further :slight_smile:

Btag-Moreta#1291

We are looking for solid DPS Players for our SL Roster, all leadership is in place -

Hi Korissath! We do not need a raid lead, but we need solid dps! I’ve left some info about our guild below and if you’d like to run with us to give us a try just message me on Discord at Atilix#2170 and I’d be happy to answer any questions that you may have. We run on T/TH from 830-1130 EST.

You Had Me at ZugZug is a community-oriented Mythic raiding guild based on Mal-Ganis (US). We’re a welcoming, social community with a goal of mixing entry-level and casual players with competitive raiders and key pushers to create a symbiotic and enjoyable relationship where our members can grow together.

We currently two days a week, 3 hours a day with an emphasis on efficient pulling, pre-planning, and having the utmost respect for everybody’s time and energy. You’ll get out what you put in when it comes to our guild, and we’re excited to hear from any new applicants who are interested in a vacation from the usual attitude issues that come with entering Mythic raiding. You will not find a hot-headed raid leader shouting at you in our community, self-awareness and responsibility are encouraged instead of heated micro-management.

Our members are mature adults looking to enjoy the game in a healthy, drama-free, respectful environment. While we’re aiming to clear Mythic content, we expect a cool head and tranquil demeanor at all times. We are an LGBT+ friendly guild and we have a zero tolerance policy on any forms of hate speech or discrimination.

If you’ve followed along until this point, we encourage you to send a message to one of our Recruitment Officers and begin the process of joining our community! We’d love to have you and we’re excited to see how high you’ll soar in our midst!

Hey Korissath! I sent you a request so we can chat a bit more. You definitely have the level of raid experience and history that we’re looking for over here in Smooth Brain. Hopefully we can talk some but until then I leave you with my blurb!

Smooth Brain

We are a guild on Bleeding Hollow Horde looking for dps and a healer or two. The guild is comprised of a group of returning US Top 100 players who stopped raiding in BfA because…well ya know and are making a return for Shadowlands. Since forming at the beginning of June we have been focused on building a roster of experienced raiders who fit in the relaxed environment we’re aiming for. With many of us having experience in higher end raiding the target for the guild is to progress in the US 100-200 range. As a result, we are taking our time with recruitment in order to meet these goals.

Though primarily a WoW raiding guild, most of the gang will do high keys or play other games with each other (League, FFIV, Warzone, etc.). While we are more than welcoming to those who simply wish to raid the full Smooth Brain experience in much more.

Current recruitment needs:

Melee DPS – Rogue, Demon Hunter

Ranged DPS – Mage, Lock, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest

Healers –

With a new expansion just around the corner we are flexible to what people are looking to play and are open to changes for Shadowlands

Raid Times:

Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday – 8:30-11:30 EST

Currently raiding casually on Tuesdays and Thursdays for heroic and first few mythic

To Apply:

http:// smoothbrain. info/

If you have any questions or would like additional info please feel free to reach out to either

James (GM): James#1657 (Btag) ZunnyD#9491 (Discord)

Luke (Raid Lead): BHO#11601 (Btag) Luke#5204 (Discord)